XXII : The Foolest Thing

Yeri has just arrived at SM Building. She's going to meet Mark today who is currently doing a recording for SM Station along with NCT Dream.

Irene accompanies her since she also has a meeting for her upcoming solo photoshoot. She has bought some chicken for NCT Dream.

Both of them come straight to the floor where all the studios are.

"Which room?" Irene asks.

Yeri keeps walking until she stops right in front of one of the rooms in there. Yeri knocks on the door and spots Jisung once she opens the door.

"Noona?" Jisung looks at her in confusion.

Yeri approaches him right away with a smile on her face.

"Hyun-noona?" Jisung asks in the same tone as before when he sees Irene.

Irene rarely comes and meets NCT Dream outside their same schedule. That's why Jisung is confused to see her in here.

Irene puts the plastic bag with the chicken that she bought inside of it on the table, "Here's some food for you guys. You can eat it after you finish your recording, okay?"

Jisung's eyes become brighter after he heard about food.

"THANK YOU, NOONA," Jisung thanks her loudly as he checks what's inside the plastic bag.

Yeri caresses Jisung's hair, "Where are the others?"

"Mark-hyung is recording his part now. Jaemin-hyung and Jeno-hyung are also inside the studio. Haechan-hyung is going to the restroom with Chenle and Renjun-hyung."

Yeri nods before taking a seat beside Jisung. Irene is texting with someone while standing near the table now.

"Noona, do you know that Mark-hyung is sick?"

Yeri shakes her head while frowning, "Is he?"

Jisung nods assuredly, "He has a fever since this morning, but we don't know if he feels dizzy or not because you know- He kind of like to lie in a way not to make us feel worried."

The studio door is suddenly being opened by someone. The three of them turn their heads spontaneously and the person who Jisung just talked about shows up with his brightest smile.

He doesn't look sick at all. He can even shout while running to hug Yeri now.

Irene sighs while watching him, "I thought you were sick, Mark."

"I'm not," Mark answers before glaring to Jisung who immediately looks down.

"Noona, I heard you'll have an upcoming solo photoshoot," Mark diverts the conversation, still holding Yeri's head with his arms, so her head keeps leaning on his stomach.

Irene nods, "Why?"

"Nothing. It's just- You're amazing, Noona," Mark praises Irene all of the sudden, "I mean, you have such a beautiful face and heart, just like Yerim-"

"LALALALALA," Yeri yells to interrupt Mark.

Irene laughs as she gives Yeri a thumbs up.

"Listen, Mark, if you need a mirror, I'll buy it for you," Irene says while caressing her hair, "Look at yourself. You are literally good at every aspect of life. Am I right Jisungie?" She suddenly asks Jisung.

Jisung nods for a couple of times while holding a paper for the song lyrics with his hands.

"AH, noooo," Mark starts to whine, making Yeri pushes him away in no time.