chappie one

chap 1.

"Leave me alone, Ariana!"

"I  don't uderstand why you're so mad," she yelled.

"I told you to stay out of my love life and it seems you just keep messing it up," I yelled back.

We're arguing because her dancers, Brian and Scott, are our boyfriends. And Brian just broke up with me because he saw Ariana making out with Scott, her boyfriend, and thought it was me. We had the biggest argument we have ever had then he broke up with me and just left.

The only reason they know about us is because they walked in when we were talking. She did it on purpose because she wore my clothes today when I told her she couldn't.

Her eyes softened,"I just can't handle this right know."

"I hate you with a passion, Ariana," I cried.

She grabbed her stuff and left. When she left, I couldn't hold it anymore. I broke down and cried for hours. My bestfriend, India,  came over but had to leave. When Ariana came back, she tried to come in multiple times but I just stayed at my window, staring out. After all the crying, I was really tired. So when I got to my king size bed, I thought of when Brian and I were laughing, laying down and cuddling. I started crying and my eyes started getting heavy and heavier. Then it was darkness. 

(A/N: This is my first fanric so please don't judge.)