Getting ready

Kendall's POV

Today was a Saturday and Paige was having a party.

I changed into a blue really short dress, that hugged my curves and showed of some chest.

I walked to my shoe closet and chose my black pumps to wear tonight.

I then started with my makeup.

I did not have to apply foundation because I already had beautiful clear skin.

I put on concealer to cover my dark eye bags, a little brown eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and to touch it of my red lipstick.

I put my hair in a side fishtail.

After I was done getting ready, I walked into Dani's room to find her looking like a victorious secret model.

She wore a really short tube pink dress that barely covered up her butt, and white pumps.

Her makeup was perfectly done making her look as flawless as ever, and her gorgeous brunette hair was left down with their natural curls.

I was envious.

"Hey k" said Dani.

"Um hi" I said.

"Are you done?" she asked, her gentle voice.

Dani had a very bubbly personality, that I envied since she was the complete opposite of me, I was so shy.

She looked very pretty and hot yet she was as kind as ever.

"Let's go" she exclaimed.

"Wait" I said.

I ran to my room, unzipped my dress and put on a black lace bra that made my breast look extra bigger, and underwear that made my butt look bigger.

Now we looked even.

I ran down stairs together with Dani, and together we walked to the Hyland's

A/N

Thus chapter was also written by @heart_chloe pls vote and comment!

-Sam