Chapter three :3

I hear the sirens screaming around the bend, one more turn and they've got me. I was thinking of running, as fast as i can and as far as possible, but i knew they would catch up with me eventually so i stayed.

Suddenly one of those things treated from the anti-virus jumps out of the bushes and is coming straight for me! I pick up my crowbar and charge for the creature. I was about to smash the Zombie over the head when i felt a pulsing current raging through my veins, if i was in a cartoon my hair would be charcoal black and standing on end, but this was reality, I collapsed on to the ground ywith a thud and started to convulse on the hard cement. The thing was walking slowly over towards me, my body was immobile and the only thing i could do was await my death. The police officer that tazered me walked away to leave me to fend for myself.

The zombie was staring me down and was about to pounce when all of a sudden a BANG echoed all around me. I look over at the zombie and it was twitching on the floor. The bang came from the police car i was waiting for, to my surprise it was Michael and Josh: They jump out and dragged my lifeless body to the car. Before we escaped, another bang exited the car. Always double tap...