Again!?: Chapter 2

It was a new school year and no one picked on me, or called me names. I finally felt like I could breathe and be normal,again. It was finally third grade and I had the nicest teacher! I was so ecstatic for a new school year and for people to forget about "Ashley is a beast!", but what made me more excited was the new kid, Brarlin. Brarlin only understood Spanish so it was hard to communicate with him. He stayed for a good 2 months but was than transferred to a different school, everyone was sad that he left.

A few months later a girl came to my school. It just so happens she was in my class. Her name was Lilly, and she had signed up for the cheer team of my town. I had been cheering for the same team she had signed up for since kindergarten. It felt like she was trying to take everything from me, from friends to hobbies. It was so much to handle all at once.

One day when I was at a football game and the cheer team was in their lines. Lilly was trying to take my spot. I told her "Get your own spot! This one is mine.". She went to the back of the line where the new cheerleaders go, but than Coach T told Lilly to go to the first line. I was so mad I wanted to punch Lilly in the face.