Chapter 1- The Party

-Originally uploaded 8/31/14, edited on 9/8/14-

-Note- So.... New story! This is based off of some random SSBB stuff. The title is Marth is a Fairy because I had no idea of what to name it(I don't Fire Emblem) and Marth is so graceful like a fairy when he jumps. And even when he falls. This is partially inspired by a picture that pops up when I Yahoo Image(because I'm too lazy to change my homepage to Google on this iPod thing) Marth x Ike. It is Marth, sad, trying to get Ike, who is crying, to open up a door. I don't remember the exact details. I believe Pit was comforting Ike and Roy was comforting Marth.

Ike's POV

We're all together. Link, Roy, Pit, and my best friend since forever and love of my life, Marth.

Well, we aren't dating or anything. I just love him a lot. He'd probably never feel the same. I've seen him with girls before. Peach, Zelda, Daisy, Samus, all the pretty girls.

We're at Roy's huge house. Drinking. Beer, vodka, tequila, you name any kind of alcohol(even wine and some champagne; Roy's parents have extremely well paying jobs), we've got it somehow. I know that we're underaged for drinking and all, us being 18 and 17. But it's an end of the school year party, so it's fine. Right?

Link's POV

I see Ike about ten feet away. I'm in love with him. But he loves Marth. I won't have any chance with him.

He appears to be drunk as heck. I think I may have an idea.

"Hey, Ike!" I walk up from behind.

"Oh, it's you! How are you?" He slurs.

"Good! How about you?" Extremely drunk, my mind answers.

"Good!" Time for me to make my move.

"You know, we could do something more fun than this party." I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Like play Super Smash Bros. Brawl?" Ike really is beyond drunk.

"That's not what I was thinking." I whisper into his ear.

"Mortal Kombat? Street Fighter? Pokemon?" Wow.

"Follow me." I grab his hand and pull him into some room. Looks like a guest room of some sort. I guess it will do.

"But this room has no Wii! No XBox! No Playstation! What kind of fun could we possibly have here without any of those things?" Ike pouts. Not a good look for him.

"Sit on the bed." I say as I shut the door.

I get over to the bed, pin Ike down, and initiate a make out session.

-Time Skip about five minutes-

Marth's POV

Roy has kicked everybody out. It's well past midnight and we need to sleep off our drunkenness. Except I didn't drink. Because you know, I'm 17, almost 18. Bad stuff could happen to me for being underage.

"Roy said to check all the rooms to see if anybody is still here!" Pit yells from the staircase.

"Okay!" Us three don't really drink. We are all at the top of our classes and probably should stay that way. Roy and I want to be soldiers and Pit wants to study engineering so he can help design and build airplanes.

-Note- And those last few words, "design and build airplanes", make me want to watch The Wind Rises.

I walk to one room with a closed door and loud moans that sound like Ike and Link. Come to think of it, I haven't seen them in a while. I open the door and find a sight I'd rather not see.

Ike and Link getting it on.

-Note- So yeah first chapter. I've never played Kid Icarus or Fire Emblem(except the Japanese dialogue and how good of a character he is in battle makes Marth one of my favorites). I've only played a little Zelda. Oracle of Seasons, I believe, on PlayR.com and a really glitchy Majora's Mask on a sucky N64 emulator on my phone(I also played glitchy Star Fox 64 and did some barrel rolls). So I said soldiers for logical purposes. I lied. I played Kid Icarus in the Vault in Brawl. I think. Is that one of the choices? My brother deleted my save a couple months ago so I'm still trying to recover everything.