Chapter 2. the attack

Chapter 2.

The enmys pov

*before the attack, in our world*

I walk down to the hall where my soliders are waiting for my instructions, we have finaly found a way to the enchanted forest after discovering it was real and now where almost ready for war. As i enter  the hall i am greeted with the applaus of the people as i make my way to the stadium. There i will  give a speach and instructions about the war. As i stand infrount of the stadium the room goes silent. 

“today you are here to hear my plan, as you’s all know last year one of my many soliders found out about the enchanted forest. And now that we have a way to travel to their land we may take what we  want”

*the croward roars and shouts happly*

*puts up hand making them go quiet*

“Now, To get what we want we must work togther to prepare our selfs for war as i have been told they dont give up without a fight, We will attack on febuary the 16th that gives you 1 month excatly to get  ready, our goal in this fight is to collect anything magical and anything to get rid of them and make  there land ours, to make our land better!, Go now and prepare yourselfs for war!”

I step away from the stadium and as the soliders rush out of the hall ready to start training. 

*enmys pov* *the day of the attack* 

The sun is rising as my soliders ride in cars or tanks onto the battle field waiting for my instrictions, i  summon my most trusted solider and he comes running straight away, 

“ is everyone ready” i ask and he replies with a quick “yes”, “good” i say than he runs back to his  position.

I raise my hand and any chatting that was going on stops, i than point forward and yell “Charge” and  at the moment the cars at the frount throw the beans that they had ready and everyone drove into  their assigned portal to the enchanted forest. 

We are teleported close to the castle and withought any hesation some soliders jump out of the their  cars or tanks and race to the castle starting the war. I jump out of the tank i was in and race towards  the castle carrying a sword, their guards have now come out and started fighting with mine,

 I run past all the men in my way slashing at any of the enmys guards and soon i am running through  the castle, once i enter i turn right and i see a women with a crown on her head holding a baby in her arms, i can clearly tell she is the queen, i run to her and before she can do anything to stop me i slash her with my sword sending her to the ground, i catch the baby before it hits the ground and i can tell by the name on the blanket that its a girl. Looking at the baby i can sense something, could it be?, it  couldnt for i sense that this baby contains magic and not just magic but the most powerful magic, true loves magic. 

Out of the corner of my eye i see the queen slowly stand up and before she can do anything i run out of the room and make my way towards the entrance, behind me the queen is running after me calling out “give her back” and just as i was about to leave the castle two guards block my way without  thinking i slash at them both hitting one on the head and the other on the chest they both fall to the  ground grunting and i see the queen fall behind me obvisouly to weak to go any futher. I than race  out of the castle and call to my soliders making them leave who ever they where fighting and run  towards the tanks and cars, when everyone is in the soliders drive the tanks a bit away than throw  the last of the beans that they have and everyone goes through,

We arrive back where we first went through and everyone drives back to the hall where we will sort  out what happens next. and what happens with the baby, we will decided than if we should raise it, examine it, or kill it. 

A/N

heres the 2nd chapter rember to vote for more and comment if u have any suggestions , questions, or statements. :)