Chapter 1

Chapter 1 the attack 

Charmings pov

The war bell rings as the enmy thrives towards our kingdom and poor snow had only just gave birth to our baby daughter, crystal. The baby being born early gave us a both an expecting and unexpecting war with the enmy. With the enmy not marching but riding in some machine to our castle it is clear that their not from our land, as they race towards us our guards fighting their guards i try to think of a way to protect me, snow and more importantly our new born daughter, crystal. With no ideas coming to mind i call out for blue (the blue fairy) and in an instant she appears. “Is their any way you can protect me and my famiy” i ask and she hands me a see through bean and says “these beans arent any normal beans, they are magic beans that can let you travel through lands just think of the place you want to go and it’ll take you their” i say thankyou but before she leaves she gives me a warning, “ this is the very last bean known to exist and the portal doesnt stay open for long, and the portal closes when you arive be careful as once its used theres no ways to get back” then she leaves. While holding the bean carefully in my hand i run to snow and crystal and when i arrive snow and crystal are gone. I run out of the room and go the oppiste way i came and soon find snow laying on the floor to weak to get up. I run to her and as i get their she says “ they took our daughter , g-go get her” then i catch her as she clapses to the ground and lay a quick kiss on her head and whisper “i will find our daughter” i then run out of the castle to see the enmy riding away, our guards on the ground and know they took our daughter. As i see them leave i know theres no hope for trying to catch up but as they ride awaay i yell “i will find you, and i will make you pay for what you have done, YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS!” then they disapear. 

A/N 

Hey people its coolcat here thanks to anyone who is reading (if anyone is) and i just started using wattpad so ill probs make alot of mistakes so yeah... thats all Byeee.

Rember to vote or comment if you want to read more (currently working on second chapter)