I lie alot - Taehyung

Taehyung - 16

You - 12

For a while now, Taehyung had been going out alot, leaving you in the house all by yourself. And even if you begged him to stay, he would still go.

"Y/n, I need to. It's work."
He would always say.

But one day, it was your turn to gk out. You were going to the theme park with all your friends, but before that, Taehyung had gone to his 'work'. But all of a sudden you were invited to the park and didn't want to disturb Taehyung, so you obviously went.

As you were on the bumper carts, you suddenly crashed into a cart. You looked in front of you and saw a wide-eyed Taehyung.

"Y/n?"

You stood up and left the area, your friends shouting for you, eventually stopping. There was literally smoke coming out your ears as you heard Taehyung's voice shouting. As he caught up to you, you turned around, punching him right in the stomach.

"HEY!!!"
He pushed you away before you could hit him again.

"YOU BIG FAT LIAR!!!!"
You shouted shouted before kicking grass on him.

He did the same before the both of you had a big grass fight. After all the grass had gone into your mouths, you had fallen onto the floor. Just then, Taehyung opened his mouth.

"I lie alot."

Next chapter is gonna be so cute

And I made a new ff:

Be sure to read it! I need votes cause out of every ff I've made this is probably gonna be the longest (even longer than Soft Gangsta!)

Thankyou 💖💖