Leaving - All

This one shot will be a little different.

All BTS members will be the same age except for Jungkook.

All member except Jungkook - 27

You - 23

Jungkook - 19

Requested by LittleMissHeng7

You were moving abroad, just for one year. It was to do the course you chose in university. The last few nights you and the boys spent going out together, watching movies together and waking up allover the place.

"Noona, please don't go..."
Jungkook cried before squeezing you tightly in a hug.

"I'll only be gone for 365 days. I'll be back before new years eve."
You patted his head.

You began crying too, seeing all your brothers cry. They all pulled you into a tight hug, an eight-people group hug. However, Jin hugged you the tightest.

"Remember, you are my little princess. And even if it's past my bed time, I'll always respond to you and we can talk all night, ok?"
He held your hands before hugging you again.

"Remember Y/n, your a Queen. You can beat anyone at anything. And if you need any advice about comebacks or help with rude people, ring me. I'm always available."
Yoongi said, kissing your cheek.

"Y/n, since your doing alot of exams, do call me if you need help. I can tell you how to cheat if you need to."
Namjoon said, handing you a bunch of text books before pulling you into an embracing hug.

"Y/n-ie, if you are feeling upset or worried, hope will be on the phone. I will help in every way I can, including me flying all the way to you."
He kissed your fore head lightly.

"Ok my little y/n,"
Jimin started,
"If anyone dares touch you, flash a smile before knocking them to the ground. And if you ever do find a crush, you can ask me how to do some natural aegyo."
He pouted before kissing your nose, making you smile.

"Y/N-IEEEEEEE!!!"
Taehyung cried,
"Don't gooooooooo!!!"
He pulled you into a hug before planting kisses allover your face.

Last but not least, it was your little brother. He stood at the back, trying to hold his tears in by looking at the ceiling. You chuckled and pulled him into a hug. He hugged you back and began sobbing on your shoulder.

"C'mon now, what's your message? My flight leaves in less than 5 minutes."
You whispered.

"I love you noona."
He hugged you tight before kissing both of your cheeks.

You kissed all of them on the cheek back before running on the plain. You watched them from the window.

"I love you."

I love you too 😎❤