two

" why did he do this to you , boris? "
you asked, wiping his cuts while he sat in front of you on the bathroom counter.

" i couldn't tell you, y/n, " he sighed and pushed back his curly hair to show a bruised eye and went on " just glad i got away with someone i actually like. "
you smiled at the sentence. you took him away from danger and you made him...happy? yes, happy.

just then, your mom came home, only to leave the next day.

" y/n!! " she yelled and walked into your room.

you put boris in your dry bathtub, hiding him,  and sat on the counter pretending to wipe off makeup.

" y-yes, mommy? " you stuttered.

" how was your time? thank you for keeping the house clean. "

" it was good and you're welcome. "

" good, now, i have to go get ready for my flight tomorrow and dad is staying till' next week. "

" okay, goodnight, mommy. "

she sighed and walked out. you never had a good relationship with your mother. neither of your parents actually.

you looked over to see boris staring at you as he was looking at a real life angel. a goddess sent from heaven to keep him safe. you blushed softly and slowly broke the staring silence.

" boris? "

he shook his head softly and fluttered his beautiful long eyelashes.

" uh, yes? "

" are you okay? "

" just peachy, love. "