three

It had been a week since Boris' dad had hit him and Boris left.

It had also been a week since y/n and Boris started dating.
_____________________________________

Boris yawned softly, waking up to a bright room and a sleeping y/n. He smiled, observing you and your beauty while your eyelashes laid softly on your kind of pink cheeks and soft freckles that spotted your face.

( -reddietofack eat my ass and call me Sally, freckles are amazing. )

he sat up, cold but able to grab his shirt from under your legs, keeping you still asleep.

after a while, you woke up. Boris was on your other side, bopping his head softly to some quiet music playing through his earphones.

you smiled.

" goodmorning, baby. "

you said softly, hoping to catch his attention.
he quickly took off the earbuds and put you in his lap.

" hello, my love. how did you sleep? "

he smiled. he was in love. you both were. so very madly in love.

" fine, "
you put your hand on his shoulder and softly rubbed his cheek with your thumb.
" how about you? "

" good. " he shrugged.
" been sleeping a lot better with you around. "

you blushed at the compliment. you and him started dating the second night he slept over. you kissed for a while and did other things your mom wouldn't be proud of but, you were together, that's what mattered.

" ah, shit. " you said.

" what? " he looked at you, worried.

" i have school tomorrow. do you go to school? " you looked at him.

" u-uh, yeah, but I've been ditching... " he looked down, face red from embarrassment. he felt ashamed.

" for how long? "

" 8 inches. " he laughed.

you giggled and blushed.

" seriously, how long have you been ditching... ? "

" 3 days. "

you widened your eyes. was he even allowed to go back? you didn't know do you said,

" well, you're going to school tommorow. "

a/n: hi! i know, very anti-climatic but once i get on wattpad more and have free time, i will finish this for ya'll <3 but here's *part* of three