Ohhhh shit...

(Y/n's) p.o.v~~~

'Ahhh what a beautiful day. The door is locked, the lights are down, I have my chips and soda. Nothing can ruin this momen--.'

"HEY (Y/N)!! YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!~" My friend Adriana screamed slamming the door open.

"W-what, how the hell did you get in here. The door was locked!" I said, still startled by the loud *boom* the door caused when it opened.

"I have a key, duhh." She said in a obvious tone.

"Well your not supposed to!" I said my anger starting to rise.

"Well too bad, it's time to watch Hannah's favorite anime." She said, dragging me down stairs.

"Ughhhhh, fine." I said finally giving in.

_____Time Skip to watching anime____

"OMG! Why is Ayato so hottt!" Hannah screeched for the thousandth time.

Thats it. I can't do this any longer, I'm getting my phone. I went upstairs, grabbed my phone and headphones, put it in my pocket, and walked back down.

As I was making my way down the stairs, I heard yelling in the distance. I could make up broken words like "how dare you!" "No kan----me is bet-- er!", And so on.

As I reached the last stair, a blue pencil flew past my head...... WHAT THE HELL!! Finally fed up with Hannah's and Adriana's childish behavior, I decided to give them a piece of my mind.

"Ok EnoUgH!!" I screamed.

They both looked at me, lips trembling.

"She said Tokyo Ghoul is better than Vampire Knight." Hannah said whining.

"Well yeah, it is!!" I said.

"Mann, Vampire Knight and Diabolik Lovers are the best. I wish I could get us all sucked in, like some cliche fanfiction." She said, still whining.

As soon as Hannah finished her sentence, a........ HUGE PURPLE PORTAL APPEARED!!!!

I grabbed the sofa, as watched Adriana and Hannah get sucked in the big purple mass.

Ugggh.

"Fuck it, I'm going in too." I murmured grumpily.

I let go of the sofa, and allowed the giant, purple portal to swallow me whole.

______________time skipu______________

"Ow, my head." Said a groggy voice next to me. Probably Hannah.

I opened my eyes only to be met with soft grass, the big, shiney morning sun.

I heard Adriana and Hannah talking behind me but, I didn't care right now.

Ignoring all the voices next to me, I decided to sit up and have a look around. As I did so, I felt something flat move in my pocket. I grabbed it only to find my child. My phone, and headphones. Oh, thank the Lords.

I stood up. It seemed that we were in front of a big gate... Wait is that.... No, it couldn't be. This is all probably a dream. I'm going to wake up any second, right?

I quickly pinched myself, in hopes of waking me up. It hurt? Can that happen in a dream, or nightmare in this case?

Ok, mabey I'm a really deep sleeper.

Cause right in front of me was, Cross Academy.

Suddenly I heard a voice, from the other side of the gate.

"Hey, who are you all? Why are you all here? Wait, are you hurt? Are you ok?" A small voice said.

I looked up at the gate, Hannah and Adriana doing the same, and we saw....... YUKI CROSS!!!