Tord x reader (Angst)

You look up at Tord from the floor. He
glares down at you " I hate you. " You look up with tear filled eyes, whining "what did I do wro-" He cuts you off by slapping you. " YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH TOM! (Y/N)!? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME?! " He says laughing to him self you can see some tears coming down from him eyes whispering. " What did I do wrong? I thought you loved me. " You see him take out a pistol putting it to your head, smiling Insainly tears threatening to fall down. " I hope you have fun in hell. " "No...wait-"

You black out. As  you take your last breath falling over blood pouring out of your head, tears in your opened shocked eyes. He starts to cry harder, he can't hear everyone yelling at him. his eyes are focused on your body then Tom grabs Tord. Tord looks up to a Tom, Edd, and Matt. Everyone is crying,  and yelling. Tord hears Toms voice. " WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU STUPID IDIOT! " Tord just smiled as he brought the gun to his head and said, " I love you (y/n) " As he shoots him self going limp in Tom's arms, falling onto the floor.

Good god I feel sad this is weird it's kinda weird? This sucks and short.... I couldn't finish this without crying more I'm sorry That1trashbag I suck at writing stories...