Edd x kae x matt ( lemon)

( photo isn't mine you sinners should know who drew that ;3))
This is for meh greatest friend  I love yoooouuus WhisperingOne
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kae was baking cookies in the kitchen
when Edd and Matt came through the
door a little flustered.  She saw them
holding a bag.  " Ah hello!  What did
you guys buy at the store? " She smiles at them.  " Oh you know cola,  Smirnoff,  lingerie,  and hentai for Tord. " Edd said shrugging. 

Kae's eyes widened " W-wait what did you say? " Kae  turned her body to them.  "Oh you heard what i-" Edd was cut off by Matt " N-nothing!  It was nothing! " He laughs nervously.  Edd sighs " Me and Matt have to show you something go up to my room.  Oh and out this on" Edd hands you the lingerie smirking at her. " I-i uh okay.... " Kae walks up to her room scared and embarrassed to out the set on but she does it anyways because author Senpai says so ;3. After putting on the set Edd and Matt burst into the room.

  " Holy shit... " Edd whispers stepping towards her. Meanwhile Matt is covering his face following edd,  Matt walks up behind her and puts his hands on her breast "g-gah! M-matt? " Kae said flustered,  she looks up and the man in front of her " You don't know how long I wanted to do this~" Edd wispsers in her ear before biting her neck sending shivers up her spine.  "You like that? " Edd said as he started to grind on her.  Kae moans making Matt blushed harder as he starts to play with her breast "w-wait guys i-i u-uh G-GAH!"Edd finds her sweet spot and he bites onto it hard. 

Edd slowly takes off her hoodie and shirt.  Edd pulls back  " Oh ho ho~ look at these~ " Edd grabs her breast while Matt's hands go to her crotch,  he whines grinding into her.  Kae moans and attempts to pull off Matt's and Edd pants.  They both pull away and take off all their clothing.  Edd ripping off hers,  kae blushes and hides her body.  "E-EDD?!" Kae screamed,  but she felt something poke and her back entrance.  She turned her head around " M-Matt n-not there!" She can feel him push into her tears filling her eyes. "F-fuck-"  "Sorry love...." He groans thrusting a little into her,  getting adjusted.  On the other hand Edd slammed into her taking all of the pain away from her and it turned into some weird pain pleasure thing I don't know.  ( is this where I come in now XD)  "K-kae... Your so *grunts* tight" Edd says trying not to cum right then and there.  "F- fuck! " Kae said
throwing her head back into Matt's shoulder,  panting. 

They made sure that you where okay before they start thrusting,  you felt like you where going to explode from all of this pleasure.  Matt being the sensative bun he is came in you already,  but he just kept going.  Edd was pounding into you like a mad animal,  moaning loudly, not carrying if anyone hears you " s-shit... e-edd.... M-matt you feel so good~" Kae moans out " Oh yeah~ say my name again~" Edd said panting thrusting faster. They both suddenly pull out  and cum all over you " Shit that's hot.... What do you think Matt? " Edd said poking matt. 

Matt jumps and looks down at her " Y-yeah its.. Really hot... " He suddenly did the unthinkable and dug his face into your crouch sucking, licking,  and sticking his tongue in you until you cummed "F-FFFUCK MATT I'M CUMMING! " kae screams and cums all over his face.  Matt blushes and realizes what he just did " O-oh gosh.."  Kae pants and lays down panting.  Then Edd speaks.  " God Edd look at that... We absolutely destroyed her.. We should do this again~" Matt nods and lays next to kae putting the blanket over her as Edd crawls in with them.  Slowly falling asleep. 

I think I'm going to retire from fan fiction XD I can't write them they all suck