Chapter 38 - Bad Ass

Readers:

                Yo! ^____^v here’s a not so long update! :))

I would like to thank you readers and supporters of this story, i just hope that you would VOTE and Comment, para naman po ganado akong mag-Update.

***********************************************************************************

Sah’s POV

*Sniff*

*Sniff*

I’ll really get you for this Mia!

Drake’s so mad at me now, he even tried to choke me.

Lagot ka talaga sa akin Mia! Just you wait!

“Hey, Sah...” usal ng boses mula sa likod ko.

Pagkalingon ko, si Kent.

“What?!” i wiped my tears.

“You okay?”

SHUNGA pala to ee! Kitang umiiyak, okay niya mukha niya! (=___=”+)

“Do I look okay?!!”

Natamihik siya.

“Drake hates me now, I have tried everything to be close to him again.. pero lahat nalang ng efforts ko itinuturing niyang masama.”

“You can’t really blame him with that Sah..”

Nagulat ako sa sinabi niya, WHAT THE HELL IS HIS POINT?!!

“What do you mean?!!!”

“He’s like that to you because of what you did to Mia, if you don’t remember, you ruined her life...”

He looked at me with piercing eyes.

“I only did that because she’s unworthy to be with us! Mahirap siya, mahina at totally in a different world from us!”

“Even so, i was really disappointed of you, hindi ko akalaing magagawa mo yon sa isang innocenting tao, Sah.” He said, calm and serious.

Pathetic! I can’t bare another lecture. All of them are so hateful!!

“Look, I know I did something awful back then, pero nagawa ko lang yon dulot ng galit at selos!”

“I know.”

“No!! You don’t know anything!” i shouted at him.

“I know Sah, you have done that because you were jealous of Mia, you thought she would go stealing us from you, because for you, we’re the replacement of your parents.”

I gritted my teeth, out of anger and embarassment.

“I changed Kent.” I said looking at him so seriously.

“Kaya nga ginagawa ko na ang mga bagay na to para makabawi ako sa inyo, kay Mia. I just wanted to start a new, but Drake can’t see through my efforts!”

“I know that, pero alam mo bang, nasaktan mo si Mia at Drake sa ginawa mo kanina?”

“How come, i just told the truth to Mia.”

“But that truth was the something we were protecting, we don’t want her to feel pain again. Sa sinabi mo kanina, you could have put yourself in danger.”

“What would pain her is she knew i was the one who did that terrible thing to her?” I’m so slow in getting his point. Arrghh!

He giggled and smiled.

“Mia is the kind of person who would accept pain for her friends, and she would really be hurt knowing you did that to her, She would go blaming her self if she knew your reason behind it.”

THAT

IS

SO

LAME!!!!

I think i’m about to throw up!

As to what he’s saying, Mia is someone, SO PERFECT! SO KIND! AND SO EVERYTHING!!!

I should Cut this stupid Talk, before I explode!

I put up a sad face.

“I never knew that, Miachi is just so kind..*sniff*sinff*”

“Come on, don’t cry, at least ngayon alam mo na, I really appreciate your effort Sah.” He rubbed my back and comforted me.

I just nodded yes, and we started to head back to the house.

I know Drake is so mad at me, and I know He and Mia had already made up.

TOO BAD! I’m just so hard-headed.

I’m sorry Kent, I can’t be as soft as you are.

I have to get rid of her.

Binunot ko ang cellphone ko mula sa bulsa and started texting.

To: The boys

Maghanda na kayo, We’ll strike tonight. Wait for my signal.

Sent!

I don’t care if she treats me like her friend, DAHIL PARA SA AKIN, She’s just an Eyesore! And i’m such a Bad ass!

******See you Next Chapter*******

A/N:

CRAP!! HERE SHE COMES!! >___<

Please do Vote and comment, thank you :))