t h r e e

" haeun-ah!!!~", i hear chaekyung's voice approaching from my back. i turned to her direction and she hugged me. " how are you? are you alright?"

chaekyung is my best friend along with jinkyong. chaekyung knows if i'm alright or when i'm dealing with a problem. i nodded as a reply, but she sighed heavily.

" how many times do i have to tell you? that even if you deny it, i already know what you feel? just spill it.", she crossed her arms and raised her left eyebrow. i sighed in defeat.

" fine! well... how do i say this?...", i started as we make our way to our lockers.

" well... dad wants me to be the next owner of the company, and..."

" and?... and what?"

" he and mom got me an arranged marriage.", i answered, making the two of us halt from walking.

" oh my gosh!!!", she said out loud, grabbing the attention of others. i quickly pulled her to where our lockers is.

i opened my locker and there i was welcomed by another letter. it came from my "secret admirer". i always receive such letters like this ever since i got transferred here. but i actually like his messages, he is very sweet though i still don't know him.

" yah! are you listening?", i suddenly realized that chaekyung was talking all the time. " uhmm... yes?..."

" oh come on, you weren't. now let me repeat everything from the top, but this time i'll summarize it. can i be your bridesmaid?", she spoke as if she was rapping, but then again i hate that question of hers.

" no. and who says i would get married? i don't want to especially by the fact that i don't know the guy.", i rolled my eyes as we strided to class.

we entered the classroom seeing people doing their own businesses. and there jinkyong is, at her own chair, sleeping. chaekyung would wake her up, but i wouldn't since jinkyong is very grumpy when someone disturbs her sleep.

" JINKYONG!!!", chaekyung annoyingly woke jinkyong up while i watch them. jinkyong woke up with her usual 'im-so-done-with-chaekyung' face.

" what. is. it. this better be important or imma slap you.", jinkyong rapped ( yup, she just did ) as she fixed herself.

" haeun is getting married."

" wait what the freak?!?", jinkyong exclaimed, looking like she doesn't believe, but chaekyung nodded.

" so, who's the unlucky guy?", jinkyong asked and the two suddenly faced me.

" wow, unlucky. seriously?"

" yes, why? you have a problem with that?"

" no, of course.", i answered since i don't wanna get jinkyong pissed. she's tough and strong, people mistaken her for being bisexual, but she ain't one.

" i don't know, ok? i refused hearing the unlucky guy's name.", i explained and added a sarcastic tone by the last three words of what i just said.

" you shouldn't have.", chaekyung finally spoke.

" why so, huh?", i asked, confused why.

" you never know, he might be handsome.", chaekyung smirked. i rolled my eyes.

" oh, would you stop it, you two? i-", i was cut when our teacher came. everyone went back to their seats and listened to the teacher's lesson.