t w e n t y - f i v e

the past few weeks, he kept on taking me out on dates, but sometimes we would just stay at the apartment. today is different though. i was the one who told him that we should go to a park nearby.

i even told him that we should wear something similar. we went there and had a little picnic. later on, we found an abandon building and i curiously went there, while jihoon followed me.

" haeun, be careful, don't run too much. you might trip," he reminded me from the back while i followed him. i stopped from walking and faced him. " jihoonnie~! faster! i need to tell you something!!"

he followed me and smiled. as he reached me, he then asked, " why? what is it that you're going to tell me??"

i wander my eyes around, checking if someone was there. i then noticed something hiding from a pillar. " oh... wait a second."

i walked to where the pillar is and saw juncheol there. wait... what is he doing here??

" juncheol?? w-what are you doing here...?," i asked as he looked at me and then jihoon who was still there standing and not moving an inch. " oh... i just happened to be wandering too and i ended up here. i guess, this is just coincidental..."

he explained while i nodded. " anyways, i have to go now."

" wait! before you go... can you take a picture of me and jihoon?," i asked while he stared at me for about 10 seconds before saying yes.

he then took a picture of me and jihoon, and i thanked him after as he left.

" so what were you going to tell me?," he asked while i posted the picture in instagram and closed my phone.

" aren't you going to ask me something or...?," i asked him, making him puzzled, but then he asked, " like, what question? like, will you be my girlfriend?"

" open your instagram," i answered immediately.

he then grabbed his phone and opened his instagram. he received a notification of me tagging him, he opened and...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

jin.hasilver

hasilver

👤 hot.jihoon
❤ 💬 ✉
jin.hasilver yes, jihoon. yes, i am willing to be your girlfriend.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

i looked at his reaction and he stood still for a minute as if he got frozen. after that minute, he then started jumping. " is this true? are you sure you want to be my girlfriend??"

" yes, jihoon! don't make me change my mind, oh my...," i answered back smiling while he arrested me in his arms while i did the same. " thank you, haeun... i love you."

" i love you too."

he broke the hug and started shouting. " you hear that, world?? she said yes!!! i am haeun's boyfriend! so everyone back off because she is my girlfriend, you undertsand?!?"

i laughed at what he was doing and backhugged him. he faced me so that he can hug me too. i then kissed him on his cheeks, broke the hug, and ran. " let's go, jihoon! we can't stay here until later, you know?"

he was frozen on his spot and blushed. after he got back to his senses, " you... just stole a kiss on my cheek... yAH!"

he then chased me while i ran back to the car. i was about to hop in when i received a call. it was jinkyong. i was about to answer the phone when i received a backhug from jihoon and he stole a kiss from my cheek too. i then giggled and told him, " anyways, i have to answer this call, it's from jinkyong."

" oh sure, i'll wait for you in the car," he told me as he went inside the car. i answered the call and heard someone sobbing from the other side of the call. " jinkyong? are you crying?"

" oh, i'm not. hey! so you're jihoon's girlfriend now, huh?"

" yup"

" but, jinkyong... you need to know this..."

" what is it? you're making me nervous"

" uhmm... your little brother, hyukjoo---"

" wHAT?! what happened to hyukjoo?!?"

" he's in the hospital. he was kidnapped for the last 3 days---"

" text me the address of the hospital, right now."

" haeun, even your father---"

" just text me the hospital."

i then ended the call and tears started rolling down my face. my vision got blurry because of all the tears, but i was sure that i saw jihoon coming out from the car, and came close to hug me. " what happened?"

" hyukjoo, he is in the hospital... he was k-k---," jihoon cut me before i could even finish my sentence. " ssshhh, stop crying. we'll go to the hospital, ok? you know the address right?"

at the same time he said that, my phone buzzed, meaning i received a notification. it was a message from jinkyong. it was the address and the room number of hyukjoo. i showed it to jihoon then as he hugged me once again. " stop crying, we'll go, ok?"

i nodded as we hopped inside the car.