Djd x drift ex sparkmate reader

Warning adult fanfiction

Mature readers only !!

Also read if your ok

With none consensual gangbangs

Now enjoy

          The djd member kaon restraining you because they believe they know the location of your ex sparkmate deadlock . You had broken the bond with him because he had left the decepticon cause and now currently you are paying the price for it . Tarn looks at you as he says" now will you talk dear femme " ?

You spat on hit face and said " I don't even know where he fragging is you aftholes "! Tarn wipes the spit from his mask and said " fine then your making this the hard way fine then boys how about we do the ' special torture for her then " giving you a devilish smirk . This made you confused and terrified on what they meant. Soon your thoughts were cut off by them tearing off your armor aggressively . " hey stop it ! Stop ! " you kept on screaming but they ignored your pleases as they removed their own armor .

Tarn says as he strokes his own 9 inch spike " this is your own fault and what a shame you were such a good decepticon to " . You attempted to squirm but it was no use as vos got up onto your lap . You attempted to squirm trying to get him off as he began thrusting his medium sized spike into your valve . He keeps on going fast hitting all of your walls . As you squirmed you felt kaons spike aggressively pound into your aft . This kept on making you embarrassed as the other were watching as you kept saying " stop please stop " .

        Helex says " she's getting annoying can I gag her sir " in a very impatient tone . You kept shaking your head no as tarn said " very well helex do be rough with her " . As helex made his way towards you you could feel vos releasing his cum inside of you .

Helex then grabbed your head and shoved his spike into your mouth . You could feel all three of them thrusting into you like there is no tomarow. Helex is gripping your  head tightly as you can taste his spike all the way deep down into your throat . You could feel it roughly pounding away inside of you as if you were nothing . It didn't take long for helex to cum in your mouth and due to his size there was a lot of it . There was so much you were to force to swallow it  although it didn't taste half bad .

Suddenly you were removed off of kaon as he transformed and he bent you over thrusting into you harder and filling your aft up with his overload . Vos is using his hands to fist your valve and it is not gentle either is is quickly and roughly . You soon began to give in as a muffled moan came out of your mouth as you were sucking on helexs spike . Tarn smirks looking at you saying " well well well aren't you such a little slut fragging three mechs at the same time and enjoying it " . You couldn't say anything due to the intense amount of pleasure and the spike inside of your mouth .

            Tessarus says " let me have a turn " as he grabbed your head and made you roughly suck on his spike you could feel it hitting the back of your throat . You kept on sucking on it it thinking it tasted great as vos and kaon decided to switch positions . Kaon lays down as he forces you to ride his spike . You hips went up and down as his cum kept on filling you up as you kept on sucking on tessarus spike . Tarn went up west to and grabs your hands and places them on his spike . Tarn says " rub it " in a stern and clear voice so you grabbed your hands and began rubbing it fastly . With your free hand you stroke tessarus spike sucking on it and licking the tip as you overloaded while ridding kaons spike . You could taste every last drop of cum inside your mouth . Vos kept on pouding away harder into your aft making your legs go weak from the pleasure you were getting .

          Just as you were rubbing tarns spike he overloaded right in your face cum dripping everywhere . You kept on sucking on tessarus spike tongue twirling everywhere muffling the sounds of your moans of pleasure . You could feel kaon once again overloading inside of you as you went faster with riding his spike . Helex then suddenly thrusted his spike into your mouth as well so now you had two spikes inside of your mouth . You kept on sucking on both of them giving them both equal attentions to your licks and twirls with your tongue as you deep throated the two of them . The two of them moaned from the pleasure that you were giving them as they threw their heads back .

You bucked you hips back and forward feeling kaons spike hit against your g-spot making you moan into helex And tessarus spikes . Vos cums into your aft once more making you muffle whine " please let me bounce you come on please" . They just ignored your pleas as vos just continues thrusting into your aft while kaon nicks and chews on your breast plates roughly . You rubbed tarns spike faster as your kept sucking on the two titans enormous spikes in your mouth . You moved your hips in circles on kaons spike as you cummed once again .

Kaon says " you feel so good on my spike maybe if your lucky we might keep you as our interfacing slave wouldn't you like that slut " . You nodded you head you as you bounced and kept on sucking you were enjoying them doing this to you . You enjoyed their spikes in you all at once now and feeling them overloading inside of you . It felt absolutely amazing and filling . Helex said " lay her down so we can skull frag the pit out of her "  . At this they aggressively shoved you onto the ground giving you a moment you breath only to have it end by the two thrusting right back inside your mouth . You could taste all of their sweet delicious cum inside of your mouth .

Tarn then began to thrust him self inside of you the same time kaon is now you have two spike pounding away inside of your valve . You felt amazing and horny from them all pounding away inside of your body . You could feel vos overloading inside your aft some more . His thrusts were swift but not to fast just the perfect amount of time . You kept on sucking and deep throating Tessaurus and helex your tongue licks on the tip until they overloaded in your mouth and you swallowed all of it . Tarn says " nasty whore aren't you all these mechs inside of you , don't think that's gonna stop any time soon cause we could use something to get our selfs off to . So from now on day after day after day we are gonna frag the sense out of you and you got no choice to grin and bear it. " with each thrust he made you could feel his overload it felt so good and so amazing  you could get used to this. .