Samara?

Samara was a clever girl,she was a great dancer,well she had dreams of becoming the ballet teacher in town,she entered high school whit high grades.Samara grew up without her Father,her mother told her he died in a car accident but she was too little to remember.

The First day of school arrived and she was excited,all seemed to be cool in movies,so She got in the bus to her school,when she started to see all Kids being brought to school by their fathers,that kind of affect her in a way but she was ok whit it,"its nothing new".

She entered the classroom and she saw that non of her friends where in the same group with her,She walked to the loneliest table in the classroom,but still somebody sat behind her.

The Boy stared at her for a couple of minutes and started to see her real strange,well,She didn't had makeup on or good clothes,Samara only had her mom so she didn't had that much money to buy cool clothes or expensive makeup,so he started making fun of her.

When she got out for launchbreak,nobody wanted to be with her,she was in shock,she just wanted to scream because it realy wasn't her fault that she didn't had money or a father who could help her afford it,the break was so slowly passing,everything was so loud,she could hear every single time the kids spelled her name,"Samanta?,More Like SaGarbage cause she even stinks"but she had to keep going,she couldn't give up on her dreams

When she arrived home from school she went to her room and stayed there in complete silence,thinking of everything,thinking of "why this is happening","did i did something wrong"
"I don't understand",then she started crying cause all that is happening because one person,a person that she is starting to hate because of all the problems she is having,living without Him.

She turned of the light and started to cry,She started realizing that her dreams where starting to break apart.She started thinking on doing something terrible,but then she relized,"Wait!" "What i am doing is wrong","Stop it brain","Stop going out of control",She closed her eyes and fell to sleep,with the hope that the next day will be better.