Party

After they told Jacob the secrets,we started walking towards where the people were.We entered the house and i saw everyone drinking,I have never had alcohol in my life so I started getting nervous,but I have to do it,I have to do it for Jacob,He is everything for me.
She came to the beach fridge and grabbed the first thing she saw that had alcohol and started drinking.
Jacob saw when she grabbed the bottle and went to where she was and said

"I didn't know you where drinking"

"Yes! hahahah,don't you see im drinking"(Respond Nervously)

He respond,"Of course i do" *and hand her another drink*
She grabbed it and someone started yelling "Chug,Chug,Chug"
I started feeling pressure so i chugged it
After that,things started to get a little weird,everything was in colors and i had a big headache,but Jacob came to me and asked me if i was ok,i told him "yes".

We started dancing more and more and more until i began to feel possessed,i started acting wild,drinking allot,smoking allot,going in blank,i started feeling lost.

But something hit me...

I woke up in a room,people were asking me "if i was ok?",but it wasn't me anymore,I couldn't control myself,my inner voice was crying but not my body,my heart was hurting and my feelings getting destroyed ...

I started flashing everybody,everybody was recording and laughing and calling me bitch.
My inner voice was trying to speak but my body didn't let her.I kept saying inside,
"SOMEBODY HELP ME,I CANT CONTROL MYSELF!!!,but nobody listened to me...I was alone...
Jacob wasn't there,"did he left me?"i kept asking myself.

I woke up the next day,i was next to a man i have never seen in my life,my head hurts and i was scared,i looked my phone and i had allot of messages,i get into facebook and i see allot of people talking about me,when i saw what it was i started craying...all the videos where there,everybody saw me...

I called my mom and the phone kept ringing,I thought she wouldn't answer but at the last ring she answered,i told her "mom come pick me up,im scared"
She answered, "i saw the videos"
-"Mom"... :(

-Dont mom me,you're not my daughter,I don't want you in the house anymore,leave with the one that show you how to be like that.

I throw my phone and started yelling and crying,"WHERE IS JACOB!!",The Man in the bed jumped and told her to calm down,that he didn't knew who Jacob was.

I told him "THE GUY THAT I CAME WITH"

He answered,that the Man i came with was not called Jacob and that he left to his house...