Final breath

When i walked inside the house it was very dark but my phone had 20% batery so I turned the flashlight,i tried calling my mom but there was no signal,same happened with the police,so i sended a messege to my mom to see if sometime in the night gets send.

My leg hurts so i tried touching to see what it was,when i saw my leg I scream "IM BLEEDING!"
But i screamed to loud and i heard something outside,when i was going to run i felled to a hole and something penetrated my stomach,it was a piece of metal,it was warm and moldy.

I was screaming,asking for help,but nobody heard me,i was stuck and bleeding allot...then,i heard steps coming towards me...the chubby man was there,looking at me and smiling,he said "i got you" before leaving and letting me there to die...

After he left everything got really quite,i started to feel how the metal started turning colder,I couldn't feel my legs,it was so quite that i could even hear my blood dripping in the floor,i reached my phone and saw that i only had 2% Battery.

The message i send my mom was:
Mom,im really sorry of what happened,i was drugged,abused,raped and bullied.Even if i die here now,i promise i will protect you from heaven,im sorry I didn't told you this before,but it was hard for me,thanks for being my Mom, I love you,im in a Forest,please come rescue me,im scared and cold, i think i got shot because im bleeding from a hole in my leg,but im okey,im away from danger,for now...please come...see you soon,bye <3.

After an hour I started to feel thirsty and empty,cold and numb,I could feel how i was dying slowly,running out of blood,running out of time,but i kept fighting to try to stay alive,to go home...

30 minutes later a started to feel i was going to faint,i turned on my phone and saw i have 1% ,when i put on messenger I noticed that the message got send,a smile covered my entire face and i said "im coming home..." after that i saw the phone turnin off(out if battery) that was the las thing i saw before passing out because i was running out of blood.

Two days later i was found and diagnosed that i had died two days ago because my heart didn't had blood to keep working.

When i was carried on the ambulance i was happy because i was finally coming home,i was home and im going to keep my promise,i will protect my mother and never let her by herself.

My Name is Samara and this was the story of how i died September 2,1991,My body was found in the forest called Forbes in Pennsylvania,i was a shot in the leg and pierced by a metal piece,i was hanging from it for 1:30 hour and pass away for losing all my blood,but now i rest peacefully in Allegheny Cementery.