Doing it

Selozar pov

Great another day in hell yay... I get out of bed and take a shower. As I was in the shower I thought about how rude and fucked up alone was and how he abuses me and ulenra. Then I started thinking about how alone was in bed, i started pumping my dick and trying to not moan really loudly, and then moaned really loudly when I came and I was really hoping no one heard me. Finally I get out of the shower and put on my boxers, pants, and my shirt, I get out of my room and start walking down stairs to make some pancakes. I turn on the stove and start pouring in the mix, after about 7 minuets they were done and I called alone and ulenra to come get breakfast. They came downstairs and ate, then they went to do there own things, I sit next to ulenra and we (start making out :^) start watching Tv. After a minute or so this happens "hey selozar why were you moaning?" "Uhhh" I say blushing "were you pumping yourself?" "Umm.. n-no" I say blushing so hard that I look like a tomato, "really or are you lying" "uhh n-no I-I would n-never lie to you" oh lord he knows "oh re-" ulenra gets cut off by alone moaning loudly, me and ulenra both blush hard. I grab ulenra by the hand and go to alones room, we open the door and there alone was pumping himself, "alone what the hell are you doing" I said looking at him "pumping myself" then ulenra pushes me in the room and he comes in and shuts the door "so I guess we're doing it" I blush madly at ulenra's words "yeah I guess" alone said behind me,then ulenra starts undressing himself, then I started undressing myself too. After my clothes where off alone pinned me to his bed and starts kissing me, then he started kissing my neck, I moan when he finds my sweet spot and he starts to abuse that spot. After abusing my sweet spot we sit up and alone moves behind me and ulenra comes in front of me and starts giving me a blow-job, I moan really loudly when he licks my slit. He starts giving me a hand-job and he starts making out with me. Alone gotten hard and grabs the lube and he Lubes his dick, "hey selozar are you ready?" "Y-yeah"
Alone starts to enter me, I moan really loudly and alone starts to go faster and harder into me, but my moans where stoped by ulenra kissing me again and still giving me a hand-job, I looked down and ulenra was pumping himself, then he started pumping me faster. Alone was banging his body on me at this point, "f-fuck a-ah-" I say cuming, then ulenra comes, and then alone cums inside of me, I moan feeling the warm seed in my ass.
My vision fades and I hear someone chuckle, then I pass out.

Alones POV
"Heh someone's tired" I say when selozar passes out, I pull the seats over us and we lay down falling asleep "I love you alone" "I love you too ulenra and selozar" we all fall asleep.

(The end)
I hope you liked it you weirdos bai!