Rust_101 x trusty

Hiya! I'm one-shot soooo mai is sick and asked me to do this, but I'm not doing a smut I'll do a fluff(I'm a boy so it's awkward) btw this was requested by gu3st_666
Rust pov
I started walking into the forest because I was feeling very stressed out. Me and trusty got in a fight, I still can't remember what started it but, I remember we were talking about life, then it just exploded, but IT WASN'T MY FAULT IT WAS THAT IDIOTS FAULT!! Ughhhhh... I'm more stressed than I thought. I sat down under a tree and started to kinda relax,....... CRACK! I shot up and saw trusty standing by a tree looking at me. I glared at him, I stood up and took out my knife. "Well, well, welll, what do we have here, trusty is trying to sneak up on me." He smiled "and I guess you caught me,hehe." I teleported to him and slammed him on the tree, I put my knife up to his neck, then got really close to his face. "What the hell do you want, you trusty bitch." I said through my sharp teeth. He grinned and grabbed my dick, I let out a little moan and then he slammed me on the tree. Then he started kissing me deeply, I was shocked, and amazed at the same time. He stoped kissing me and said, "well rust I thought you'd fight back" then he walked away. ".... whAT THE FUCK TRUSTY!!!" I ran after him with an even bigger knife, but I enjoyed the kiss.
And there you have it I hope you enjoyed it bye!