The circus crew(1)

Well I'm now gonna have to put this into the story:
In this everyone is 18 and up so please for the love of god, stop saying zoozy is a kid in this book. I've had some arguments with a lot of people on discord because of this, so that's why I'm now putting this into the chapter. I'm very sorry for not putting this in sooner.

Zoozy pov
I woke up and the first thing I saw was g0z watching porn! 
G0z what the hell!
Oh ZOOZY uhhh....
G0z looked at me with embarrassment written all over his face. He then closed his computer and ran to his room.
Welp this is going to be an awkward day....
I get up and walk to my room and grab my secret stash of candy. I started eating it and then I started to hear moans.....
* whispers* what the hell....
I run out of the house blushing (he had his clothes on) and I run into morgenne.
Oh hey zoozy why are you in a hurry? It's our off day
Uhhh I thing yucko and g0z are doing boom boom in the bedroom....
ohhhhhh.... well you wanna stay at my house for a few hours?
Yeah
Morgenne takes my hand and we start walking to her/his house.
Wow your house is big
My ego is bigger
Pttf- hahah!
We walk inside and sit down on the couch and start talking about stuff. Then g0z brakes down the door and grabs me.
G0z what the hell!
He runs back to the house and throws me on the couch. Then he pins me, and starts making out with me for a few minutes, he goes down to my neck and starts sucking my soft spot.
A-ahh
I started to moan as he abuses the spot, then....
———————————————————
HAHA CLIF HANGER!