Ain't nobody bringing us....

The eight males of the Cool Aura Dance Team are sitting on the side lines of the promo event for the upcoming live event, while the girls of the band CrystalMelody are up on stage and promoting.

"I'm bored....", Crow groans, ruffing his two toned hair in boredom.

"Don't you think we ain't too?", Wiz, the white haired host of Death Battle, replies, "This feels like it takes ages...."

"Well, I personally can't wait till we shoot the video and seeing it put together later on", Spry grins, nudging his, younger and wearing darker colors, buddy Lege.

"It still doesn't do anything against the boredom.", Chris sights.

Ray, one of the newest member of the team, browses YouTube.

"Those Behind the scenes videos are fairly popular.", he notices in suprise.

Suddenly the guys peak up. That could sound like a cool idea to promote the video.

"Behind the scenes?", Sky asks with a grin, "You mean, we film some stuff from what happens what the fans can't see and post it on the official channel? Sounds awesome!"

Nick, who has a short break from monitoring the media, looks up.

"Seriously, that sounds like a good idea. You guys always have some time to kill during shoots and promo events and it pushes the event even more", he grins.

"Yeah, but do you think the rest is okay with it?", Wiz asks calmly and leans back on the wall.

"Ease, the girls always love to push the familyesque mood of the team and Susan is never turning down a good promo.", Nick explains, while he grabs a small camera from one of the boxes.

"You know what?", Crow grabs it out of his hand and points it at Chuuya, "We can start right now.", he grins.

"Who's going to edit an intro and outro into the parts?", Chris asks.

"I can do it. And I've found the perfect cover of POP/STARS for that as well", Nick grins and shows the guys the cover from Kuraiinu, Arvuen, Sojiro & Jae.

"Okay, this is epic.", Chuuya admits.

"Alright, then it's settled.", Chris smiles as he activates the camera and the first person he points the camera in the face happens to be Wiz, who doesn't looks that happy from his phone up. Some of the guys chuckle at the sight.

"Seriously?", he groans and pushes the camera out of his face towards Crow, who's quickly grinning, alongside some of the rest, who tries to be hilarious and end up laughing their backs off.

Nick smiles. The guys are seriously charismatic on their own, they actually won't need the girls to run this.

They are completly diffrent from each other with Wiz being the most calm and analytic, but somehow has a hidden adorkable side, Crow's boisterous and loud personality and huge ego, Chuuya's calm yet badass aura, the quirky natures of Spry, Sky, Ray & Chris and the quiet one, Lege.

"Uh.... guys....", Chris starts, "Who's going to do the intro?"

The seven infront of the camera look at each other in confusion, except for Wiz, who's phone audio suggest that he's doing a gatcha in Unison League right now.

"You guys are truly dorks", Nick grins.