Reveal (pt1)

Y/N Pov

Well, considering the fact that I'm currently getting mushed by two sets of soft well developed "assets". Things are great! No really its great! Except the fact the Laffey walked in the room looking like a deer caught in front of a car, then yeah, sarcasm can be your best friend.

And you peeps wanna know the worst part!? Eugen thought it was funny to tease Laffey saying something like "little girls aren't allowed in the big girl's
playground" which caused Laffey to give one of the most scariest glare (one of the most boring one too) at me.

Adding Illustrious in the fray, she has this bad habit of acting like a drunk person in the morning and literally started strangling me me with her breasts!! Who the fuck does that!! Anyway now that's over, here I am sulking and thinking of ways to apologize to Laffey and also holding an ice bag over my left cheek.

Prinz: hehe~ commander's such a play boy, playing little Laffey like that.

Y/N: Prinz, it's nice for you to open up and all but was that really necessary?

Prinz: hehe~ you're so fun to tease commander- no rather~

She moved closer, as in "squished in between" close and whispered in my ear.

Prinz: Master~~

Holding back most of my blush and myself from squeaking and running away, I pushed her away by grabbing her head, turned her around and pushed her with both hands.

Y/N: and you told you to act professional while we are at work, we all agreed to this so please behave.

Prinz: mou~ Commander is such a meanie tehe~

Returning back to my paperwork, I heard the door from my hidden hangar open and two golden and platinum blurs came crashing into me.

P'Bulin: Commander!! We finished the upgrade on RYUSEI GO IV!!

U'Bulin: hehe with our help it was a hundred and fifty times more efficient than working it yourself.

Smiling, I Pat both their heads.

Y/N: I guess you girls deserve some ice cream.

Both jumped in excitement yelling "ice cream" again and again... Though I get this dark feeling that I'll regret it soon. Meh, I already know how they behave on a sugar rush so why not let them enjoy themselves.

Time skip

Though sometimes I really wish I could have a nice long break, especially after another random fleet of Abyssals with not just one but two abnormals... Yep, I love my life.

Y/N: Prinz! Get the second fleet and help the first fleet!

Prinz: yes sir!

But to be honest, if things get a little too messy. I may intrude in the fight and help the girls out.

And apparently luck isn't on my side, the fact that these two abnormals has three-sixty degree missile launchers... I need to get those!... Ahem, anyways I am now flying over using GNDM Bael and shooting both my Electromagnetic Cannon from my attachment wings. Cool huh?

Both shots hit the abnormals square on the chest causing severe Burns and the fact that I added in extra armor piercing, the ammunition nearly pierced through. Though they are slowly regenerating... Which is an uncommon thing considered that these abnormals are just piles of scrap and weird black substances. Then yeah, these things will be a pain in the ass.

As the two were regenerating, I played a recorder to the comms to make the girls retreat consisting most of the Royal Navy, Achilles, Juno, Fortune, Wales, Illustrious, one of the most demanding yet cute Navy ship of all time!! Queen Elizabeth herself!!.

Though Elizabeth's whining kept me in a cheery mood, the two abnormals are priority. Aiming once more I shot at them like Gatling gun, though weaker the consistent damage is enough to render the regeneration slow enough to cause major damage.

Taking out my Bael Blade, or BB for short... I need a better name. I started hacking and slashing at both foes to keep their inky black tentacles from reaching me and the girls, who instead of completely retreating decided to just act as support for the "unknown" flying machine, and which to my amusement after allowing so. Elizabeth literally went all out at peppering the beasts with HE and AP shells.... Also the occasional artillery fire.

Deciding to literally blow each one to smithereens, I charged both EC (Electromagnetic Cannon) and blasted both motherfuckers like a weeb doing a KameHameHa.

(Oi! How about I blast you with a glue gun and glue your fucking mouth!)

Oh right... CopyRight.

Wait didn't you already announce that shit before?

(No you ape! I only did Azur Lane and MSG:IBO!!)

Well, you need to think in advance more.

(Just shut up and let me do my shit!)

Aight, anyways after blasting both shit piles, I returned to base after making sure each ship girl is alright... And ignored that perverted smile Illustrious kept sending me every time I either look at her or look at someone beside her... Gonna buy some extra locks for her if things went south.

I got back to my office and pretended to act as if I never left my place and worried about them... Which is true so you can't call me shit! Anyways with that done I got myself a cup of coffee and head on to the balcony taking in the view.

And I am soon joined by Illustrious who instantly grabbed my arm and squish both her assets on it. Heaven, is what I could describe the feeling. And the fact that we are dating I am no longer restricted on whatever I think about both Eugen and Illustrious.

Illustrious: hey commander~ did I do a good job? *Giggle*

Y/N: yes you did, and I am proud at you for keeping the front lines safe.

Illustrious: well it's in my job description, but it did forgot to mention something.

Y/N: ho? And that is?

Illustrious: come closer and you'll see~

I did what I was told and she covered my eyes, hearing a giggle I already knew what's about to happen, until a loud mechanical voice alerted us

???: Y/N L/N! Come out and fight!

I get the feeling like some star wars bullshit is about to blow.

???: Or else this sorry base of operations will explode! Like a Death Star!

Cringe... Really.

(For once I agree...)

With that I turned my head and made me feel like ripping someone's head off. That and the fact that his/her MSG is literally a walking fucking genocide machine... A Mobile Armor, well... I may need to finish that speech faster than expected.

Well I did my best.

Kurumi: no you didn't.

Please honey.. not really in the mood for arguments, so let's just go to bed early. Deal?

Kurumi: as long as you massage my back.

Deal! Anyway that's all I could muster considering the fact that I'm very busy thanks to school. So nothing really much to say so SOUL out!