CHAPTER 2

KAI POV

I really still can't stop thinking about what Jiyeon said Last night. so here I am staring at my breakfast realizing what I did to her from the past but it wasn't considered cheating it was Sooyeong who forced me..urgghh..

"Kai, What's happening with you? Why are you daydreaming in your food. Do you want to be late in you're school"Umma said who just came from their room.

"Goodmorning Umma.1st, Yup umma I'm daydreaming because I was thinking how could I react when I see Jiyeon and2nd. I don't care if I'll be late because no teacher that can resist my charm" I answered with an arrogant voice in my 2nd answer.

"Hmm..Okai it fast beforr you'll be late" Umma said.

°AFTER 5 MINUTES OF EATING°

"Umma, I'm done eating bye"I said, kissed my mom's forehead , And my driver drove me to school

JIYEON POV

I was walking in the hallway thinking about the call Last night when someone bump on me and books fell.

"Oh, I'm sorry" The guy said while getting my books that fell.

"Its Okai Thanks for getting my books"After I said those words He is trying to stand up straight but before he stood up my techer in P.E called me so I followed my teacher leaving the guy I bumped to.

I WAS JUST FOLLOWING MY Teacher

"Sir, Why did you call me??"I asked my teacher

"I was going to tell you that there going to be a program in the school representing the club Vice presidents and presidents, since you're the president in dancing you will also be having a presentation in the program together with you're V.pres, Lay. following the other club Pres and V. pres and Lastly you're brothers group EXO, so please get ready for you're dance presentation It will be this coming Friday so please tell Lay"I just nodded and go to my classroom.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••√••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Please read my fanfic thank you