Chapter 2

EDITED 1/26/2023

When I got to Riverdale High the only way I could explain it was that it looks like how I'd imagine hell would look like. There were people arguing, jocks pushing kids, there were groups of girls at every corner giggling like idiots over the jocks. I ignored all of this though and continued into the building. I had already checked in with the main office yesterday and let them know I'd be coming in today for my first day, so I had no reason to go there today! I went to the student lounge which, only in this last year, had been restricted to only 10th graders and up. My brother Archie looked at me before yelling out in anxiety, annoyance and anger , "What the hell Alastaire! What are you doing here? You can't be in here you idiot, it's only for 10th graders and up! Now leave before you get me in trouble and get yourself suspended!" I look at him unaffected and say, "Sorry to break it to you Arch I am a 10th grader, I'm ahead by two grades and am therefore allowed to be in here! So are you gonna introduce me to your friends?" He looked at me shocked before breaking out of it and replying, "Oh yeah this is Betty Cooper and that's Veronica— " "Lodge." I interrupted him mid sentence, before continuing with, "yes I know all about her." "What?! How do you know her?" He asked me confused. "I know her because she used to bully me and my best friends June and Jasper back when we lived in New York. Right Veronica? Oh and how's Draco." I said smirking. "Why you little bitch how dare you bring up that... that.. that abomination!!!" She exclaims in anger and fear. "Wow Ronnie glad to know how u feel about me." A male voice said from behind us. "D- D- Draco what are u doing here." She asks scared, not of him but of what he'll tell about her. "Well I'm here for my man Alastaire." He tells her, and inadvertently the others, as he kisses my cheek.

"Hello my love, I appreciate this wonderful display of affection!" I tell his sarcastically but also with an undertone of truth

"Hello my love, I appreciate this wonderful display of affection!" I tell his sarcastically but also with an undertone of truth. "Awww glad I could assist in your life and make it better for you!" He replies just as sarcastic. "As if! You made me the way I am now!" I say jokingly but also serious. "I did not you were already fucked up before I met you Alastaire." He replies to me just as seriously. I finally admit defeat before saying, "Yeah your right I was." Unfortunately our little display of flirting was interrupted when my lovely brother decides to interrupt and say, "Yeah, hi! We're still here. So little brother are you gonna introduce us... or are we just supposed to know who he is?" He says sarcastically. "So everyone this is Draco Frederick Lodge he is my— " before I can finish my sentence I'm RUDELY interrupted by none other than Draco who, decides he wants to take the time to out me, shouts out, "BOYFRIEND!! Hello, I am Alistaire's boyfriend and best friend and I'm assuming that you're Archibald "Archie" Andrews, my little muffin's older brother!" I groan in annoyance before telling him, "Draco he has no clue I am gay or that I have a boyfriend." He gives an insincere gasp of shock before saying sarcastically,"Oh he didn't!! Well then I am so sorry baby I didn't realize that you didn't tell him yet!" At this point I am surprised Archie was able to hold off as long as he did before saying something. However that didn't last long because next thing I know he's screaming out, "ALASTAIRE TOBIAS AUGUSTUS ANDREWS WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU ARE GAY OR THAT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!!"

A/N Just edited the frick out of this chapter I'll go back through and edit chapter one later today! I hope you enjoy it and I will be making a update schedule sometime this week! I finally have the free time to do this as I started writing this book my 9th grade year right before COVID hit and it's now my Senior year! Which means I have more freedom to actually write! I'm sorry to those who have been waiting for an update.