Chapter 5

After Caleb talked to my mom which was mostly about that if he hurt me she would find him and shot him that made me giggle but i yelled at her after we left and he opened the car door for me i said "Well thank you sir" in a thick English then he followed after saying "my pleaser mam" we smiled at each other and then he got into the car and buckled up put the car in drive and drove up then he ask me something that i wish he didn't he asked "were is your dad" i looked over at him and then to my feet and then i talked i said "He was.." i paused then finished "He was murdered.... when i was 6" i felt a single tear fall down my face that single tear felt like it was cutting into my skin then he's comforting voice lingering in the air told me "My father didn't pass away i lied to you lib he was murdered too i was 6 too" i gasped i looked at him and he looked hurt just like i felt he lied but it was a good reason to like really no one wants to talk about there fathers death trust me it hurts bad.

-------------------------------------

At school

we walked in Caleb with his arm around me and everyone whispering and pointing and staring I suddenly had a bad feeling I look up at Caleb since he's like 2 feet taller then we and whisper "why are they whispering" he looked down and me with loving eyes and bent down and bent down and kissed he softly on my lips then pulled away and whisper back " don't worry about them if they do anything to you well I predict that they will not be in school the next day" he smiled and I chuckled then all together that happy mood I was in and there she was screaming in Caleb's face. Samantha. Caleb just stood there smiling at her she yell stuff like " why are you with her your with me your a cheater and why would you cheat on me with this thing she really not pretty Caleb you can do better you know" he laughed in her face and said " are you joking Sam your the thing you are so fake its not even funny no wonder they call you and you 'Friends' barbie dolls liberty is real beautiful down to earth and much better than you she's open and tells me what ever is on her mind and she is 100% better then you ever where I don't even know why you are talking Sam liberty is my true and only love I don't even know why I was with you" he stopped looked at me leaned down and kissed me once again than Sam yelled "you know what I have a confession I have been cheating on you with ....... ummmmm....... him" she points out at blond hair boy he goes over to him and whisper something in his ear he noddeds and says " yea she has give it up lover boy you have been replaced" he leans down and starts making out with Sam Caleb yells back " well same you have been replace by some one I really do and truly love so ha" he smiles and we walk to class he drops me off and leave so he can get to his class before the bell rings.

Luv Mary & Rach <3