Chapter 1

I was on my way to my new school in a new town and a new start. I entered the school. And that's when i saw him. He had beautiful brown hair with blond highlights on the tips of his hair. He had a heart shaped face with a rounded nose and a perfect mouth when he smiled revealed his perfect white teeth. He looked my way and looked into my eyes as i looked at his. Man his eyes are so blue I thought to myself. I smiled at him but, dropped my gaze before i could screw up like what always happened in the movies. But, he was still watching me when i went i tripped on the way to class. I felt a blush rise to my cheaks.

The rest of the day was really simple.... untill lunch. I sat alone. I looked around at everyone my eyes wandered from person to person bored untill I saw the boy from earlier. He was so beautiful I couldn't tear my eyes away from him untill a blond girl wearing a cheer uniform with the school animal on it, a panther, walked over to him she sat down next to him and kissed him on the cheak he smiled and wrapped his arm around her while they ate.... suddenly i was'ent hungry any more...

I dont know why i felt so hurt or why i was so mad but it just came to me i didnt even know this boy and i already have strong feelings for him heck i didnt even know his name and i was acting like this i stoped the thinking and look down at my timetable next class was math. Ughhh!!! Math got to hate it. I walked slowly to the building. Opened the door. Walked down the hall. Opened the door to the class room and there he was siting by himself in the second row. The mystry boy. He looked up from his book and looked up at me i looked away and walked up to the teacher and ask "Where do i sit" he just looked at me and ponited to the seat next to him i just nodded and walked over to the seat and sat down he turned to face me and said "Hello im Celab" my heart pounded in my chest i was scared he would hear it i look over to him and say " H..i..i i...m Liber..ty" he smiled it almost made me melt then he said "Nice to meet you Liberty" then he turned to the teacher and our conversation was over.

The rest of class I tried to focus on my math teacher... ugh but strangely my eyes attracted to him like a magnet. Class ended the rest of the day went bye so slow without Celeb. When i went home I did home work, ate, and went to bed... Bet you can't guess who i dreamed of? Celeb. We would Never Work out im way under his ledge he would never go out with me you see he is beautiful and im just plane out me with my blue eyes and blue hair and snake bites im sure i stand out but not in a good way i bet the only reason he looked at me today is cause he thinks i look weird but what about the smile he gave me.....