09

"...can you believe this all happened in two weeks?" she chuckled leaning back onto the cold stone of the graveyard. "it's crazy how my life changes" she stared blankly at her shoes.

with her fingertips she followed the lines that wrote jiwoo's name, smiling a bit when remembering something "you haven't met my baby yet!.. this small bean is growing inside me so fast" she caressed her belly biting on her lower lip.. "and tomorrow!.. i will be marrying that same arrogant guy," she sighed.

her tears gathered up holding onto her long lashes she looked away from the grave wiping them before they get a chance to fall, "i don't want to marry him.. i don't love him and don't care for him i want-" she halted and hugged her legs "i want my jungkook back and all the happiness he took with himself."

"i know he is a very secretive guy, so mysterious and deep that i don't fully know despite being with him for years.. but he felt right mom!" she muttered, "he touched my heart when i was pushing everyone away, i lost my life when you left but he.. he made a small world for me that i easily fitted in," she sobbed burying her face in the flat of her hands.

"he left so easily and crashed my world.. he is gone to somewhere without me knowing... he is bad. he is cruel for what he did to me, but i love him and only him" her hand went up wiping her runny nose with the sleeve of her sweater. "I'm scared to say no and lose his baby. his only thing I'm left with to convince my stubborn heart that he isn't bad" she pulled on her hair anxiously.

her phone started to buzz she wiped her tears swiftly before checking on the caller. it was her father and it worried her if she spent too much time crying in bulk over her life,

«d-dad!»

«where are you?»

«I'm.. w-with a friend!»

«for fuck's sake get back home immediately, your in-laws are here.. they need you to sign some papers.»

«okay.. i will be r-right there.»

she stopped and realised he already hung up on her. she sighed and stood up immediately "mom i have to go.. love you" she sent a fly kiss whilst walking backwards waving to her as if she could wake up from her frozen body and wave back.

it was then she bumped into someone. there was a chance for her to fall and hurt her back, but the person had held her tight and kept her safe just for a minute. she was quick to withdraw and turn with an awkward smile only for it to drop instantly "u-unnie!"

Jisoo rolled her eyes but unlike before she didn't have that eagerness to hurt her.. "you were here to visit your mother-" "don't talk about her.. you have no right" jisoo interrupted her rudely.

she could only nod and bow her head embarrassedly. it wasn't coincidence for their path to cross there; it was their mother's death anniversary. what jisoo had was her whole family and friends gathered from far, but jennie only had a bouquet of flowers solely doing all the rites. she thought it was unfair as her mother never done anything bad to others, but it was them blaming jiwoo for something jennie didn't know.

"why you don't go to school?.. you aren't dead yet" jisoo asked, jennie smiled secretly knowing behind her grumpy face she was still caring for her.