44

"Jennie-ah!... i love you" taehyung whispered softly into her ears, his mellow voice got her addicted that she closed her eyes sliding her hand up to his neck.

she moaned when he grabbed onto her waist and pulled her closer to share his single pillow. "t-taehyung" she called breathlessly when he buried his face in the fair crook of her neck.

"you are just so beautiful..." he groaned when he pulled away from the hickey on her neck and moved to bite on her ear that she hissed squeezing his shoulder "my beautiful bride," he called smiling.

she couldn't look into his eyes when he kissed her lips, moving his experienced lips upon hers were pure magic. she melted to their softness and fondled with him as he deepened it, "i love you" she heard him moan, "i really love you," he persisted.

she hummed to his breathing and pulled him closer again to kiss him. to have him all over her showering her with love and lust, she squeezed him, but the kiss wasn't the same anymore. she frowned and cupped his cheeks kissing him, but his lips weren't those soft marshmallows anymore, they felt different... hairy!

she opened her eyes in shock only to see the tiger plushies she squeezed was the one making out with her. she yelped and sat on her bed throwing it to the other side of the bed "what just happened?"

and realizing she had such weird dreams about her husband it feared her if it continued and she would distance herself from him. it was his fault for letting her get that tiger and have her imagine it being him. he so drastically changed from that toxic young man to a husband that liked to tease his wife every second.

she stared at the clock as it read seven in the morning and sighed heavily "i shouldn't sleep again" and pushed the duvets off to go and take a quick shower before making breakfast.

after almost thirty minutes she walked into the kitchen only to be surprised by the amount grocery bags on the counter. she ruffled her hair with the small towel when approached to check what was inside of them.

"huh!... did Mr.Lee buy these?" she frowned but her question was answered when she found a small note on one of them...

«i hope i got everything you wanted... you're welcome,»

she smiled to herself and put the towel away and started to put everything in their places before he wakes up. to repay for his hardwork of waking up early to do groceries she decided to make breakfast for him.

"good morning" he startled her when she was washing the fruits and yelped before turning to look at him, "uh! you scared me!"

he walked in smiling "well then, i planned to scare you anyway" he took one of the strawberries and walked to the fridge nonchalantly.

she frowned why he was back to being moody but then shrugged it off and put the fruits away. she turned to put it back in the fridge when he bumped into her and made her drop it on the ground.

"yah!... no~" she stomped her foot watching the fruits scatter around, "i worked hard on washing them"

he chuckled "then we will wash it again why sulking" and crouched to pick them up when she did the same only for their heads to bump into each other and have them both cry in pain.