03|H O G S M E A D E

LAST NIGHT THE two "sisters" slept remarkably quiet, since they'd usually talk all night, but this time, it was peaceful.Loren couldn't sleep, so slept with Lily, who was smiling all night.They woke up, at 7:15 in the morning and had 45 mins till lessons started, Loren slipped on her shoes, and her robes, as Lily did the same.
"You should come to my house for the summer, since we'll be starting 7th year after, and it'll be our last year,"Loren said, sadly,"Ive only been here for a year, nearly 2 years, next year will be the third year and I know I'll miss Hogwarts,"

"Yeah,"agreed Lily, looking over,"We should go, or McGonagall's gonna' give us detention, and trust me, you don't want that, I always wonder if she runs out of things for he Marauders to do,"
They walked out, downstairs, having another half an hour,they reached the portrait to the kitchens,the blonde haired girl tickled the pear, and opened, as she walked in grabbing a croissant as Lily ate a pancake asking ,"I've only eating a croissant once in my life, and I've always asked my self,'Why is Loren so obsessed with croissants-"
"Okay, I'm not obsessed, I just know the French Minister,"She said, calmly, biting into it Lily looked over her green eyes sparkling, and said,"Look at this, the notice it says-"looking at the Notice Board, they said in sync
,"A Ball for 5th Years and over, ask your Head of House to buy a dress/suits and they can arrange it,"

————
LILY AND LOREN looked around, in a dress shop, and one was a match for the blonde haired, Lily squealed, fit the first time, grinning,"Try it on!"

After that, they went to get Butterbeer, and the blonde suddenly asked,"Who do you thinks gonna ask you?"Then then answer came,"If Potter isn't going to be annoying-just maybe,maybe I'll say yes,"Loren laughed,"You know,it's okay to have feeling f...

Then then answer came,"If Potter isn't going to be annoying-just maybe,maybe I'll say yes,"
Loren laughed,"You know,it's okay to have feeling for someone,"
Then before Lily could say a word,she said,I'll be outside if you want me,"She walked outside,the cold air hitting into her face, then spotted a black haired girl, probably new.

She walked up to her ,"Hi, are you new...?"
She jumped, looking round,and spotting Loren,"Oh!Yes,I'm Lydia,Lydia Grayson,"
"Loren Haydes,nice to meet you...do you want to come and meet my friend,Lily?"
Lydia nodded,her black hair flying in the air.

And that's when the friendship started.