Chapter 1

Hi guys, this and 'Make it Happen' are my first fanfictions! Yeah, I'm writing it at the same time and they're both One Direction fics. Hope you like it, and please tell me your opinion after reading it :)

Chapter 1

Yesterday I've received an invitation for a friends birthday party on a lake beach with bar and all that stuff. I'm not really her friend, but she has invited almost the whole school, and my best friend, Benny, really wants to go. The reason I didn't want to attend is that... errr, let's just say I'm not really a popular girl, I don't blame them, I kind of don't really care about my outfit, don't really care about making friends and being worry if other people like me or not. Well, at least that's how I used to think, and the truth is that I don't think like that anymore, but what can I do now? I cannot be friends with people that used to make fun of me, I cannot change the way I dress to a very fashionable style, so I guess I have to handle it till high school ends.

And about the party, the boy I like is going to be there, and I don't see him for a while so it's quite a win-win right?

That boy is named Harry, most specifically Harry Edward Styles. He's a boy from my school too (holmes chapel comprehensive), and he sadly belongs to the popular group. He's 15 like me, actually, we are on the same classes.

He has a beautiful brown curly hair and gorgeous green eyes that are able to make you fall in love in a second.

Today's Saturday, one more week and the summer break starts, one more and I'll be out of that place. The party is tomorrow, yes on a sunday, theres no school on monday for some reason so it's alright. Well, I guess me and Benny need to go shopping!

And speaking of her, I have almost forgot that today is her birthday party, I mean, It's nothing special, I'm only going to spend there the night and that's it, only two of us.

So I got out of bed and took a quick shower before go to the small room where all my clothes are and choose the right outfit for a shopping day. Remember when I told you that I didn't care about fashion? Well, that was long ago, I really do follow the fashion trends, and have plenty of beautiful clothes, of all the types really, but like I said, I just can't show up to everyone and reveal my real side, I'm the unpopular girl, the geek one, and I would like to keep it that way. Actually, the only person on that school who knows my real self is Benny.

When ready, I grabbed my phone to call her and tell her about my plans for the day, I hope she's ready, it's 11am and I bet she's still asleep, uhg such a lazy ass.

The phone ringed more than 1hundred times when she finally answered it.

"Hello?" her sleepy voice greeted me.

"Hey Ben, happy birthday again, ready to start the day with your favorite person ever?"

"I guess you can call my bed a person..."

"Just go get dressed and I'll be there in an hour. We need to go shopping for tomorrows party, so bring money with you" I quickly told her ignoring her dry morning jokes.

"Ughh ok"

"You know what, don't bring money, I'll pay for it"

"Whaat? No! I pay for it."

"No, that will be my birthday present. Pleaseee"

"Alrighttt, you're lucky that I have no energy to argue"

"Yeah right. See ya" with that I hung up. I was about to lay on the sofa when my stomach groaned asking for some food. I totally forgot about breakfast.. hmmm I don't really feel like taking it at home, so maybe I'll just call someone to join me out?