freshman year

this story is based on true events.....

Monday, August,25,2014

This started when it was time to go back to school for freshman year at this very odd high school. My homeroom class was pretty cool cause it was some people i knew in there and some people i didn't. i met this girl she's pretty cool kinda quite but she's a talker now cause she knows me. Math class was cool and all but it could be better, i have Nikki in there but she found a new person to hang out with so i'm just like oh well time to make new friends. Foods is AWESOME cause i have Ricardo, Key, and Kalium in that class so of course i'm bout to turn-up and laugh my ass off. 3rd period was teen living until i changed it...so back to teen living that class was hilarious cause my long term famliy friend was in there and he had us laughing hard as hell. When i got in there i was ready for lunch, i have B lunch so i have to wait and wait and wait. When i got to lunch i didn't know where to sit so i sat with him and i met his friends, one of them was pretty cool, she's really funny. the other was cool,funny and A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E, i was nervous but they made me feel so welcomed cause i was the only freshman at that table.  The guy that was siting there kept looking and smiling at me so my dumb ass makes a face so he could stop but he started laughing. lunch was over so everybody went back to there 3rd period class for a lil while then it was time for 4th period. which for me is health and pe with my favorite teacher..we really didnt do anything cause it was the first day so we were just chilling while he got himself together and talking to us about stuff. then we left to go home, some people rode the bus, some rode cars, some drove like me i drove my truck and people kept asking for rides i'm like umm no. i have a black on black ford f-150 with big tires cause i like big and high trucks.