Kiribaku: Water

The red and blonde pair sleep peacefully in their king side bed. Either cuddled up or forcing the covers on either side. Bakugou groan, waking up sometime in the AM to get some water, for he was thirsty as hell. And hell ain't got no water so he bout to get some.

((Sorry))

He sit up from the bed, trying to pry Kirishima's arms from around him weakly, only failing as attempt. The red head stir, whining as he hold the other tighter.

"Don't leave me.." he mumbled, hiding his face in Bakugou's shirt. The blonde sigh, running his fingers through the others hair which always seemed to calm him. He assumed Eijirou was just having a nightmare, and of course didn't want to have to leave him for a few minutes, but he needed some damn water. Bakugou leaned over, placing a sweet kiss on the boys forehead. "I'll be right back..." he whispered. "Just for a few minutes, and I'll come back to snuggle you." Bakugou spoke softly, only thing to sooth his husband the best he can.

Kirishima nodded, not even half awake he loosened his grip and wiped the sweat from his forehead. Bakugou noticed the other sweating, pulling the covers off him so he can cool off. "I'll get you some water," he reassured, slowly shuffling out of bed and leaving the room. He quietly trail down the stairs, step by step, until reaching the bottom and walking into the kitchen.

Why.

Why is the first thing he sees is Izuku trying to gently place Shouto in the oven.

The two look at the blonde, surprised that he had been awake so early. Izuku chuckles nervously. "I can expla—"

"I don't want to know." He said firmly, quickly just grabbing two water bottles from their fridge. Why did they all share a house again? He can't even answer the question. Really Bakugou just wonders why his friends only have two brain cells at time.

"We're just experimenting!" He hears Izuku yell, but he just ignored him, quickly walking up the stairs and back into his room.

Kirishima lay there sleep, completely oblivious to the fact they might not have Todoroki, Shouto the next morning. Bakugou just shrugs it off, he's too tired.

((Wow what's wrong with me,, that's not funny that's man slaughter.))