Chapter 1.0- The rapist is in the sack.

A thin robe hung on my body, wearing nothing else but that. The A.C. filled the room with cold air. You must be wondering why I was wearing just a robe in a room filled with cold air. I would most likely tell others that it was classified information. But my dear reader, I'll make an exception just for you.

You see, the reason I was in this situation was because I was trying to seduce someone. Don't worry, I'm not a prostitute. And I'm not at all interested in having sex in any way. You might not believe who I am, and why I'm doing this . . . Actually, you might just believe it.

People like me live most often, in secret. That's something we have to do. It's for our safety. If we we're out in the open, certain enemies would try to hunt us down and obviously, kill us without any mercy.

But, hey, I'm making this sound like I'm an alien, or even the bad guy. But, it's no problem believing that from all I've said. Actually, I'm not a 'bad guy' at all, and certainly not an alien. I'm completely human, and very good as well. Not evil at all.

I'm an agent. See? Easy to believe, huh?

Well, all this jibber jabber has got me to speed up. I don't have much time. He'll be coming any time soon, so let's get to the point.

As I said earlier, I am an agent. And right now, I'm trying to . . . no, I am going to catch a rapist who's been raping over fifty women in total in this apartment building. Apparently, I live in the same apartment building. This job was not given or assigned to me, but I just thought that I should help my female friends stay safe once in a while. They're not really my friends but considering that they're the same gender as I am, I thought that that I should have some dignity and help them. I might be acting a bit rash, but that's who I am. A stubborn girl who takes risks. Don't worry about having permission for trying to catch someone without getting an approval, I'm covered.

In this century, agents have an approval of doing almost anything to catch criminals. Well, only in the agency I work in anyway. I'm not sure about the other agencies . . .

Alright, I guess that's my purpose of being in this situation. By the way, if you are wondering which year this is, it's 2024. Well, we have technology beyond imagination----- is what I'd like to say, but not completely true. A few years doesn't really change a lot of things like most people would usually assume. But I'm not saying nothing has changed. Oh no, there's plenty of stuff people would drool for over here from people ten years ago. But most technology is used by us agents. Most common and modern people just discovered a lot during the years, of course. They just created the 'IPhone 124' now. I personally think, those 'Iphone's' could go up to more than a thousand! But, like I said, us detectives, we have better technology in use. So let's get back to our mission, shall we? Let's call this . . . Mission beat-the-crap-out-of-the-rapist. Eh, not too shabby. By the way, this robe was way too short. But it's not like I had much of a choice. Men like it this way, after all. But I fortunately had some space where I could hide a certain something.

I sent a note with my room number, to what I investigated and found out, was the rapist's door, and the time as well. I had to be sure, so I had to disguise myself as a person who works in this apartment building. This building isn't really the 'ordinary' apartment building. It has services like hotels do, so it wasn't hard getting a uniform and disguising as one of them. I somehow managed to confirm that it was him, so at least I won't make mistakes and send my room number to a complete stranger who'd be interested in meeting me; another complete stranger. So I wrote that he could do whatever he wanted to me, willingly. But he should leave the other women alone. I was sure he'd come. It was a free lesson of course. He'd have to go through no trouble sabotaging other women anymore and instead just do it with one willing girl, who's sacrificing herself to all women in the apartment building. That's what he would be thinking anyway. It'll go a bit differently than what he'd be expecting.