Beware Of The Dog

~~Dierdre's P.O.V.~~

I heard a car pull up. That's funny, nobody's supposed to be home. I quickly went over to the window and peaked out. Shit. Shit shit shit shit fuck shit fuck. No no no no no no this isn't happening. He wasn't supposed to be home till Monday. Shit what are we going to do? We can't go out the back or front door. Oh, crap he has friends.

“Shit my dad is home and he's brought friends along with him.” I said.

"Out the back door then, quickly at that." Ayden said and I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, come on." I said and grabbed my things.

I went down the stairs as quick as my injured body allowed. I scurried to the back door and looked back to make sure that Ayden and Mikey were close behind. I made my way to the gate and fumbled with the lock. I heard a furious, deep, booming voice echo throughout the house and traveling to the backyard. I started panicking and, after what seemed like centuries, I finally got the lock open. I let Ayden and Mikey lead the way to their house and it wasn't that far from my house-well my parents house now. By the time we reached Ayden and Mikey's house my body was killing me, mostly due to the simple fact that I shouldn't be running in my condition.

Ayden opened the front door and I walked in to a big and cool house. Well, I probably thought it was big because I had a broom closet for a bedroom. I smiled as my eyes wandered around the glorious sight that is called a home. This house had a happier and more pleasant aura, whereas my parents house had a violent and depressing aura. I was glad to be out of that disgusting house, I am never stepping a single foot near that house ever again.

"Come on, let's show you your room!" Ayden said excitedly and rushed up the stairs.

I followed him and smiled, what if all of this is only a dream? What if absolutely none of this is real? Well, if all of this is simply a dream then don't awaken me. I'd rather pretend that my life is splendid rather than face the reality of the shithole I call a home. Ayden stopped in front of a door and smiled.

"Your room, my lady." Ayden said in the worst British accent and held the door open while bowing.

"Oh, many thanks, peasant." I said in a horrible British accent and he fake scoffed.

I walked inside and my smile grew wider; This room was far better than any one I've had. The walls were white and there was barely anything in the room but this was still far better. The amount of white in the room hurt my eyes slightly but I dare not complain, I could still be in my broom closet of a bedroom.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed, hugging him and he chuckled.

"We thought we'd leave it plain and let you decorate it. We'll go to Home Depot soon and let you pick out some paint. Don't worry, it's on us." He said, hugging back.

"You honestly don't have to, you've already done more than you've had to." I said, looking up at him.

"I know we don't have to, but we want to and you're not changing our minds." He said and I sighed.

"Very well, but I'm making the meals around here." I said stubbornly.

"But-" He started.

"Nope." I said.

"How-" He started again.

"Ah ah." I said, smiling and he sighed.

"Fine." He said, giving in.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he did the same. I giggled and poked his shoulder, making a fake angry face. He simply rolled his had and snapped his fingers, making my laugh. He's a dork sometimes, but that's why I love him.