Chapter 12

"BREAKING NEWS! Endevor is next on Deku's list! Who is Deku you may ask. Deku is a now well know villain who police and hero's think is responsible for Best Jeanists murder. The hunt for this killer is still under way"

Shigaraki clicks the tv off and turns to the greenette on the couch. Toga has a look of shock plastered on her face "you killed Best Jeanist, Deku~Kun!"

Deku groans and stands up "yes, yes I did. I have something to get too now."

And with that Deku walks out of the room.

Time Skip!

Deku approach's Endevor with a look of death on his face. Endevor had a look of fear on his face for once "your Deku! What the hell do you want from me!?!?"

Deku just laughs and puts the hand with a knife under his chin. His look at Endevor changes slightly "I may be a villain, but I still have feelings ya'know. What you did to your kids. Your no hero! You deserve to die!"

Deku runs for Endevor, dodging and attack in the process. He holds his knife up to his neck "this is the last thing you will ever see..... Enji Todoroki" Endevor's name rolls of Deku's tongue like venom,

Deku drags the knife across his knock. The number 2 hero falls to the ground. Dead.

This was written at an hour Castiel would not not like(if you got that reference, you get a cookie). I am back and stress free! Next Chapter will be up on Saturday February 9th.