Part 3: How to Get Help

In today's day and age getting help is actually easier. With hotlines you can call in a time of need, or even online counseling, there is no shortage of help available for anyone.

Method 1: IMMEDIATE NEED
If you have no time to wait to see a doctor there are a couple of options, if you are in a desperate situation where you cannot control your impulses (on the verge of attempting suicide) immediately bring yourself to a hospital / psychiatric hospital and say you are on the verge of committing suicide. If you just need someone to talk to and your parents won't listen there's phone lines available https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines this link contains all hotlines by country.

Method 2: SEEK DOCTOR
I would first recommend seeing your primary care doctor and telling them about you mental state and how you need some form of counseling and they can give you referrals/ recommendations for therapists/social workers or even a psychiatrist. This may take a couple weeks to get an appointment and sometimes the first one doesn't work out but it's important to take initiative in your mental health because it is the most vital part in an person's life.

METHOD 3: ONLINE COUNSELING
If you have severe social anxiety or phobias, this may be the option for you if you can't leave your house or don't have the time to go to a doctors office. https://www.betterhelp.com can provide counseling based on your needs, not too expensive and you can even apply for financial aid if you can't afford it. So far I have checked it out for myself and other people that I know have and would recommend it for anyone looking for help in a quicker, efficient way. You can text, call, or video chat your licensed professional how many times a week you want. There's always plenty of YouTube videos talking about this service for you're interested.