chapter 4

As I "strut" inside the venue the mass of flashing lights and screams begin to dull down giving me an odd high as I was the one being photographed. Maybe my modelling career is my destiny, fuck this harry styles shit. Meh maybe I can't substitute avocadoes for actual food and grow 2 inches within the next 32 hours but hey there's nothing like a backup plan am I right?

A couple of hours pass of endless meetings about harry but the irony of it all harry didn't even show up, no offence but isn't that kind of thing something he would want to be contributing to rather than doing whatever harry styles does. Throughout I got offered some coffee which tasted like pure ass and reconsidered all my life choices. If I hear the words "Harry" or "Styles" again my brain is going to go into overdrive.

"Ah Mali I'm Darren so nice to meet you, hold this." So basically, this mysterious man with a way too long of a beard man pretended to be interested in me to use me as a guitar stand, perfect it's called being an assistant ahahah. He was one of those guys that has numerous passes dangling out of his jean pocket with several walkie talkies clinging onto the small thin material which provides a very threatening demeanour of he knows what he is doing but in all retrospect his job probably serves little purpose and is just there to look prim and proper. No matter how fake threatening he looked I wasn't going to say no in case he attacked me with his long beard or something. This is my current situation I'm standing on the side of the o2 stage holding a guitar probably worth more than I will ever be not knowing what I am meant to be doing or where I am supposed to be. The ache and cramp ripples through my arm and I really regret not trying Alexis Rens arm workout on a self loathing day because that would've come in handy.

There is sweat seeping out of every pore I possess and the pain I can't even talk about because it's too overwhelming all my thoughts are consumed by the thought of the destruction to my non-existent bank account dropping this mammoth of a guitar. There comes a point that when you suffer for so long you become numb and it's like it isn't happening, this is me right now all for a bloody guitar.

"You know you can put that down love." I hear Harry whisper into my ear as if he's embarrassed of my stupidity. I didn't even hear him enter the room but if he can take this guitar off me he will the more of a god than god herself. I don't reply my mind consumed by the relief of the release from the arms.

"You could have always put it down it won't Julie won't bite you know."

"Number 1 quit mocking me. Number 2 we wouldn't have been in this position if you would have showed up at the actual set in stone call time would we now." I say ever so proud of my attitude ignoring the fact that he named his guitar Julie....

"Oh honey you wouldn't be in this job position if it was my choice so I think it's time for you to zip it." He exclaims with a crisp clear state of anger present on his face as he turns to face the opposite direction. My mouth falls to the ground as I stand there in complete shock and disgust of the man who I will have to work with for the next god knows how many months. Anger builds up inside of me as I think of all the things I've sacrificed for this position. (literally nothing but for the purpose of this being dramatic pretend it's a lot) That anger quickly evaporates as i see Mr Styles running towards me giggling like a little child with the same beaming grin I saw earlier this morning.

"I'm joking I'm joking come here." He states as he pulls me into a hug that I'm involuntarily receiving but I'm not complaining. The hug was quick and brief but I still managed to be engulfed in his scent and still being able to feel his hands pulling on my waist minutes later as I attempted to resist.

"Mali who am I kidding it was my choice, take a chill pill if I didn't want you here you wouldn't be here." This was probably meant to be comforting but I saw it as a threat that he can kick me out anytime. Within a split second I realised what he actually said.

"Oh yeah so if you picked me what was my most desirable feature that really convinced you to hire me." I say emphasising on the desirable.

"Uhhhhhhh" he mumbles nervously avoiding eye contact

"Can I say your tits or is that pushing the my assistant boundaries?" He questions with a prominent smirk and a cheeky glimmer in his eye.

"Hmm." I delay creating a sense of hope and desperation for him

"Yeah that's fucking pushing it styles." I say as I shove him backwards trying to conceal a brimming smile and walk away as seemly possible before he notices the red heat rising in my cheeks. The worry fades and my eyes roll to the back of my head when I hear his laugh echo into the microphone that just been set up for sound check. 

A/N I am so sorry about the delay for more updates I started my first year of college and shit really hit the fence. I would love some feedback or comments on whatever and thankyou for reading this bullshit. There will be regular updates from now on, thanks loves