1

"HYUUUUUUNG!"

Yesung sighed as he heard Eunhyuk yell outside his door, he's being needy again.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!"

"Shut up! I'm coming."

Yesung lazily opened the door, and there he saw Eunhyuk, smiling like an idiot. "Yah. Why are you here?"

"I just miss you. Is there a problem with that?" Eunhyuk lied, Yesung can tell. "Hyukjae, tell me the truth." Yesung wore an expressionless face to Eunhyuk, he knew that he's not okay. "I was just really bored actually." Eunhyuk let out a soft gloomy laugh, but Yesung was still not convinced. He kept his poker face in front of his bestfriend.

"You're not good at hiding, Eunhyuk. Tell me the truth." Eunhyuk sighed and looked at Yesung with his eyes getting teary. "My mom and dad got divorced, and my both parents blamed me for everything."

Yesung let out a comforting smile, he loves how Eunhyuk visits him just to get a comforting words and hugs from him, it makes him feel that he can make someone safe under his arms.

"Come in, I'll cook something for you."

Eunhyuk slowly sat on the sofa as Yesung went to the kitchen, he can even hear his bestfriend humming while cooking.

"Hyung, did I disturbed you?" Yesung let out a laugh and turned to Eunhyuk, "No you didn't, it's actually really boring here, I'm really thankful that you came." Yesung came to Eunhyuk's side with a with plate of pasta, "Don't be sad, you have me, I have ears to listen. Don't be afraid to tell me everything." Eunhyuk leaned on Yesung's shoulder, wiping his tears. "Thanks hyung."

They were silent for a minute, but they're still comfortable with each other. "Hyung, you know me so well, you can even tell that i'm sad even if I covered it with a smile." Eunhyuk pinched Yesung's cheeks, he let Eunhyuk do it to him, at least he's happy. "You know who I am."

"Yeah! You're my best buddy!" Eunhyuk smiled and hugged his hyung, "I know right." They both laughed and hugged each other.

"I have this one problem, hyung." Eunhyuk pouted and faced his bestfriend, "What is it?"

Eunhyuk let out a small laugh, making Yesung more curious. "I-I have nowhere else to go."

"Lee Hyukjae. That's not a problem at all." Eunhyuk's face lightened up, he knows that he will let him stay on his house. "Really hyung? You will let me stay here?"

"No. You will sleep outside." Yesung walked away from Eunhyuk's side, he's going to a vacant room, he's going to clean it for Eunhyuk. "BUT HYUUUUUUNG!~" Eunhyuk whined.

"STOP WHINING LEE HYUKJAE I'M GOING TO CLEAN THE VACANT ROOM!" Yesung yelled, but still smiling.

After cleaning the room, he went back to where Eunhyuk was sitting, he smiled as he heard a snore from Eunhyuk's place. He was sleeping peacefully.

"I'm sorry....." Yesung heard Eunhyuk talked on his sleep, he now knows how broken Eunhyuk's heart was. Especially when his parents were the reason of his shattered heart. He held his hand and Eunhyuk stopped talking, he's now peacefully sleeping again.

"Hyung."

Yesung turned around to see the yawning Eunhyuk, adorably rubbing his eyes. "What do you want?"

"What time is it?"

"It's 7:50 pm. Why?" Yesung looked at his watch, and turned his face to Eunhyuk. "Just asking."

"You're still sleepy?" Eunhyuk nodded, not being comfortable on the couch. "Your room was just beside my room. Go and continue your sleep."

"Hyung." Eunhyuk spread his arms, asking Yesung to carry him. Yesung did nothing but gave him a glare. "You have your own feet Hyukjae."

"Pleeaaaasssee hyuung!~" Eunhyuk whined, "Carry your own body, you're not my son."

Eunhyuk stood up and carried Yesung to the room that Yesung said, "YAH! HYUKJAE!  YAH!!"

Eunhyuk pinned Yesung on the bed, his face was coated with light red color as he felt his own heart beat rapidly. "Hyung, sleep with me."

"I don't want to sleep right now." Yesung pushed Eunhyuk, "Then stay with me instead. I want you to be here until I wake up."

"E-Eunhyuk--"

Yesung turned to Eunhyuk, he was closing his eyes, wearing a smile. "Thank you hyung."

Eunhyuk opened his eyes again, looking at Yesung. "Goodnight hyung."

"Good night, Hyukjae." Yesung laid down, pulling Eunhyuk closer to him as he joined him to a deep slumber.

💙💙💙