4

💙Yesung's POV💙

"H-Hyukjae?"

I searched for him all around the room and I found no Hyukjae, it made me a bit upset since I last saw him beside me.

I stood up and went straight to the kitchen as I smelled a very delicious breakfast, and when I reached the place, I saw Hyukjae wearing a pink apron with no shirt underneath, it made me stutter, more like speechless.

"Good morning hyung. You're still fast asleep earlier so I made our breakfast, I don't want to bother you." He went closer to me, and I can feel my cheeks burning.

"O-Oh...."

I suddenly heard my phone ringing, and it was my older brother.

"Hyung!"

"Yesung-ah! Guess what..."

"What?"

"Guess!!"

I sighed at my brother's naughty personality, I'm so done with him.

"Just tell me already!"

I heard my brother laughed, he was a total joker.

"Fine, fine... Eomma and I will be there in Seoul since I have things to do there and she wants to spend more time with you so why not?"

"Really?! What time will you guys arrive?"

"Around 6 or 7 pm..  Eomma will be there at your apartment,you guys have fun tonight!"

"We will, I want Eomma to be happy.... Bye."

I hanged up and continued my steps to the table, I can feel that Hyukjae was looking at me. "What?" I asked him.

"Who's that? Your brother?" I nodded, my eyes still glued on the floor. "I'm going out tonight with my mom, you.... You'll be the one who's in charge here, remember my rules."

"Yes master! Sit down, the food is getting cold."

We were doing the usual thing while eating, not talking to each other. I want to talk to him but I'm too shy and I don't know what topic I'm going to open.

"Hyung...."

"Yes?"

"What if you'll find someone you really love, will you abandon and forget me?" I was shocked at his question, he don't usually ask this kind of questions to me. "Why would I ever abandon my Hyukjae?"

Wait did I just said MY HYUKJAE?

"Really hyung? You really love me that much?" He spread his arms widely, he smiled widely as well. "Yeah, I do. Problem?" He shook his head in a childish manner and continued eating, I love him that much, and I'm afraid that this feelings that are trapped a long time ago will escape.

6:08 pm

"Yesung! Someone's looking for you." I smiled as I saw my mother at the living room, she didn't changed since I last left home. "Eomma...."

"My Yesung...." She hugged me tightly, and I love it. "Where do you want to go tonight Eomma?"

"Anywhere my son." As I twisted the door knob on our main door, Hyukjae held my hand and that made me stop on my tracks. "Yes, Hyukjae?"

"Be careful out there...." That made me happy and touched, he was concerned about me, as a friend I think.

"We will...... You too, take care." He nodded and we continued on our little walk with my mom.

We walked on a beautiful street, it's a quiet street with some trees on each side, it became prettier because the moonlight shone on the leaves, and the stars were twinkling in the night sky.

"I will never forget this time with you my son. It's just a simple walk for the other people but for me, it means everything."

"I will also cherish this moment with you Eomma..." I held my mom's hand tighter, smile forming both on my lips and eyes. We laughed at the jokes we shared,and the funny past we had before, it made me feel that this is the best day ever.

"I love you, Yesung-ah." She smiled genuinely at me, I responded to her smile and her sincere words.

"I love you too, Eomma." And as I face the quiet street I saw a car running towards our way, like he was too fast and hit my mom really hard.

"Eomma!!!" I ran to my mom who was lying down on the street with her head heavily bleeding, the driver went out just with a calm expression and went back on his car to run again. It was Hyukjae's father.

"Yah! Mister Lee!!!! Yah! Come back here you stupid motherf*cker!" I tried to chase him but his car was too fast so I have to call my brother while sitting beside mom, saying to hold on.

*at the hospital*

"Yesung-ah, calm down."

"How can I calm down hyung? It's my fault why Eomma became like that!" We were waiting for her outside the operating room, hoping that she will be alright.

The doctor exited the room and took off his mask, "I'm so sorry sir, but your mother's gone, she wasted too much blood in her head. We were doing our best. I'm sorry." He then walked away, while me here, was shocked, words barely came out.

"I can take care of this Yesung. Go and rest." I went home like what my brother said, I went home with sadness and anger on my face.

"Hey hyung how you--" Hyukjae's words were cut as I harshly bumped into him, I was mad, like really mad.

"--doing..."

"Leave me alone!"

"W-Why are you like that hyung?" My anger exploded even worse, causing Hyukjae to be scared. " I am mad Hyukjae! Do you wanna know why?! Because your goddamn father killed my mom without any hesitation nor regrets! Now leave me alone you son of  a heartless murderer!" That made Hyukjae speechless,I noticed him walking out from my room, but I didn't cared. I just wanted to be alone.

A few minutes later, like almost an hour, my phone rang and it's an unknown number.

"H-Hello?

"Hello. Is this Kim Jongwoon? Yesung?"

"Y-Yes that's me, who's this by the way?"

"Are you related to Lee Hyukjae?"

Now my heartbeat increased rapidly, I became really nervous.

"Y-Yes I am.... I'm his bestfriend."

"This is the nurse sir, we found your number because the police found his phone and you are the only one who's in his contacts. He got hit by a car and he's in ****** hospital right now."

What?

"Hello sir? Are you still there?"

"I'm coming."

💙💙💙