Lazy Day

You wake up and feel Leo's warmth in the bed. You wrap your arms around him. You can feel his abbs and you hold him tight. He turns to you and he kisses you good morning. His hair is all scruffy but you don't care because he's all you want. You both eventually get up and Leo goes to take a shower and you go and make breakfast for the both of you. He gets out of the shower and walks into the living room with a towel around his waist only. You kiss him and he wraps his arms around you.

You: babe don't forget my family are coming over today.

Leo: of course I wouldn't forget. And I'll be home at about 4.

You: that's fine honey because my family coming at 6.

Leo: okay honey.

-

Leo goes into the bedroom and gets changed into a suit and tie. You get changed as well but just into something casual because you have no shoots today or filming. Leo leaves and kisses you goodbye. You do housework for the rest of the day until you have to start cooking. Leo comes home and kisses you.

Leo: hello princess!

You: aha I remember that wrong high school!

Leo: I love you babe.

You: I love you too. Now change out of your suit and get into something more relaxed so we can start getting ready to cook and that.

Leo: of course babe!