Family Dinner

Your family arrive and you all sit around the dinner table. Your brother Zac walks in with his daughter Arabella and his wife Georgia. After them, your mum and dad, nothing much is different about them other than grey hair and wrinkles. But typical of your sister Lily arrives 15 minutes late with her husband Jamie, she now is completely different, her hair long and black, her eyelashes long, big pink lips and manicured nails. She's literally perfect although most of her is fake.

-

You all sit on the sofas for a bit and you continue cooking dinner. Leo is holding Arabella is his arms and it's the cutest thing ever. The dinner is just cooking so you go and sit down next to Leo and gently tickle Arabella's cheeks. She's adorable and only 8 months old. Arabella is dressed in a pair of dungarees with a pink shirt and a little bow in her hair. Leo looks up at you and smiles.

Zac: Arabella obviously likes you leo.

Leo: aha yeh she's fast asleep in my arms by the looks of it.

Georgia: I think Arabella needs her nappy changed by the smell of it!

Leo: yeah I was thinking that!

You all laugh and continue speaking. The bell on the cooker rings so you quickly get up off the sofa and serve the dishes on the table.

You: dinner is served!