The Bridesmaids

You wake up in the morning and take a shower and get dressed. Leo wakes up after you and goes down to the living. You get the car keys and Leo kisses you goodbye and you leave and drive to the mall to get the girls there bridesmaids dresses. You park up outside the mall and see all the girls waiting for you. You smile and wave.

You: hello girls, where we off to first?

Georgia: I heard there's good dresses from forever 21 and new look.

Lily: what colour we going for?

Harriet: it's white.

You: yeah were going traditional.

Morgan: your weddings going to be perf!

You: hope so!

-

And with that you all walk to forever 21. You immediately see a white dress knee length and has a bow made of gems. You show the girls and they love it, so it a matter of a few minutes the bridesmaids dresses and done. Next you go to linzi ,which is a shoe shop, to buy white stilettos for the bridesmaids. You also tick that off your list. All it is now is your dress and the flowers for you all. You arrive next at the florist when she makes you each one bouquet of white lilies for you all. Next stop is the wedding dress boutique and you all get in your car and off you go to decide your dress for the biggest day of your life...