"OMG AARON!"

Months later..
So, yeah the date between Colby and I didn't go well. I RAN away it was too soon and he understood that and we both decided that it would be best to be friends.

This time he promised he seriously understood, and I moved back into the trap house last week, sadly Elton moved out because he decided it was time he find something different.

Everything in life was going good though, I was setting up my room. Although Colby and I don't talk as much as we used to he still comes and checks on me everyday just to make sure I'm okay, which is sweet.

~~

"Ugh I can't find anything to wear!" I yell tearing through my closet "are you okay in here?" Aaron asked walking in "I can't find anything to wear" I say leaning against my closet wall

Aaron just laughs "I'll help you" he says I raise an eyebrow "I'm intrigued" "Stay right here" he says running out of the room what is he doing?

Aaron walks back in with clothes in his arms "Oh my lord, what did you do?" I giggle "So, I have new Weirdoh merch and I though maybe you could try it on?" He says "Of course, I love a good fashion show once in a while" I smile grabbing the pile of clothes from Aaron.

He walks over and sits on my bed, I close the closet door.. "OH MY GOD AARON!" I scream looking at the shirt "what's wrong!" He calls, I open the door "FREAKING YOU OUT BUDDY ON A SHIRT!?!" I yell happily "Oh yeah do you like it?" He asks "Um I freaking love this" I smile "So that ones a yes?" He asks I nod and smile.

After trying on a lot of merch, I plop down on my floor remembering I still have nothing to wear, and I was now hungry.

I later down staring at the ceiling "Aaron" I asks "Yes?" He reply's "You should come to target with me" I say he looks at me confused, I sit up "I'm bored, and need to go shopping" I say "Okay but I'm driving" he says "Fine" I huff

Oh yeah funny story, I almost put all of the roommates in a ditch the other day. Here's what happened
••
"Wait Jordan you actually want to drive?" Sam asks "Yeah, I feel in a drivey mood today" I smile "Okay" all of the roommates shrug. I hop in the drivers seat adjusting the seat "I like sitting behind you, I have loads of leg room" Aaron smirks "Dang we have to let her drive more often" Corey says I smirk to them.

Sam and Colby were still in the house we were waiting on them. They run out and Colby hops in the front "Your driving?" He asks I nod "That means I'm in charge of aux duty?" He asks "Make me proud Colby" I joke "It's an honor" he says making solute.

You see everything was fine, until apple bottom jeans started playing and I began dancing "Jordan! DITCH!" Sam yells and Colby pulls the wheel over making us turn the other way.

I hit the brakes pulling over "Is everyone okay?" Corey asks we all nod, Colby looks to me placing his hand on my leg "you okay?" He asks, I nod again.

"So um lets agree 'Apple bottom jeans' is no longer aloud to play while Jordan is driving" Corey says we all agree.

••
"You know Aaron, it wasn't necessarily completely my fault" I smirk sitting in the passenger seat he looks at me "it's technically T-pains fault" I joke "You know Jordan" I look to him "Your completely right" he says

We both laugh, "WAIT AARON!" I yell walking into target causing him to jump worriedly "ICED COFFEE!" I yell dragging him to the small Starbucks build inside the target

After getting my Starbucks we just walk around and vlog for my channel "so guys today we're here in Targèt with the one and only Aaron Doherty" I say pointing to him "Hey" he waves "and let me show you my Ootd" I smirk