chapter three

liked by annikan, johnnyorlando and 370 more- kenzieziegler cheetah girlcommentsannikan my best friend is stunning- kenzieziegler i love you anns!ashtonarbab damn😍- kenzieziegler ew maddieziegler my sister is gorgeous- kenzieziegler i love u!!vie...

- kenzieziegler cheetah girl
comments
annikan my best friend is stunning
- kenzieziegler i love you anns!
ashtonarbab damn😍
- kenzieziegler ew
maddieziegler my sister is gorgeous
- kenzieziegler i love u!!
view more comments...

kenzie's pov

i woke up from the annoying sound of my alarm. and i know it is sunday but i'm gonna hang out with annie today so i had to set an alarm. i stretched my arms and then i grabbed my phone. i opened my texts messages and read what annie had texted me.

annie!
are u awake kenz?
kenzie!
yeah i'm awake anns
annie!
okay good! i'm coming over in about 20 minutes
kenzie!
ok see u later
annie!
bye!

i got up and walked to the kitchen to eat breakfast. i did a bowl with cereal and ate it. when i was done with my breakfast i got into the bathroom. i took a quick shower and blow dryed my hair. i put on a little bit of makeup and fixed my hair. i brushed my teeth and then i sat on the coach and waited for annie. the doorbell rang and i opened the door.
"hi kenz!" annie said and hugged me. "hi annie!" i said back. "are u ready to go to the mall?" annie asked me. "yes!" i said in excitement. "let's go!" annie said. "bye maddie, bye mom!" i screamed into the house. "bye kenzie!" i heard maddie and mom say before i closed the door. me and annie jumped in the car and i started driving. we put on our favorite songs and we sang along. after thank u, next by ariana, annie lowered the music. "annie? why did you do that?" i chuckled. "i need to ask u something" she said. "um okay what is it?" i said. "yesterday when we talked on the phone in the morning you said something after i said that johnny was a nerd" she said to me. "yeah i guess so" i said back with a lower voice. "what did u say?" she asked me. "you know that me and johnny was really good friends in middle school" i said. "yes but why aren't u now?" she answered back. "okay so in middle school i realized that i had a crush on him" i said. i looked at annie and she looked confused and surprised. "you did?" she asked me. "yeah, and what i said was that i never thought that he was a nerd" i looked at annie. "okay but do u like him now?" she said. "i don't know to be honest. i miss our friendship really much. and i regret that i started to ignore him" i said. "i get what u mean, but let's not think about it more" annie said to me "yeah let's go shopping now"

authors note!
this chapter was really bad so sorry about that