chapter two

johnny's pov

i woke up from my alarm and grabbed my phone to see what time it was. the clock said 11 am. i got into instagram, and i looked at my notifications. i stared at my phone surprised as i saw what the notification said.
"kenzieziegler liked your post"
kenzie ziegler have really liked my post. she haven't liked my posts for one and a half years. and i still don't even know why. one day in middle school she just stopped talking to me. and she also ignored all my texts and calls and i never understood why. and i still don't.

i miss our friendship very much. but what i miss the most is kenzie herself. she always made me smile and laugh. we became really good friends and it took a while for me to understand that i had a crush on her. i didn't tell her that because i didn't wanna ruin our friendship. imagine me telling her that i had a crush on her and she didn't feel the same way, that would make our friendship so awkward and it would never been the same again.

it's now been 2 years and we haven't said a word to each other. even though i haven't talked to her i've seen her in the hallways in school and we also have a few classes together. but i never see her looking at me. i guess she moved on. but i didn't.

after kenzie started ignoring me i became a nerd. or practically not a nerd but the other boys in school started to tease me and stuff like that. and nearly every friend i have left me for "cooler" friends. but i still have my best friend hayden. he have always been by my side and we have gone trough a lot together. he is the one that have heard me rant about all stuff that have happened with kenzie. and he have listened to me ranting about kenzie nearly everyday since she started ignoring me. i guess my crush on her never went away, because i still have a crush on her until this day.

authors note!
sorry for this short and boring chapter
vote!